Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Tatiana Romanov, the Fae
Blood -1, Heart 1, Mind 0, Spirit 2 | Mortality 1, Night -1, Power 1(x), Wild 1 | Corruption: 1/5 Harm 0/5

Fae gifts are usually symbolic in what the task is, but if it's an underling, there's usually some sort of wrist jewelry. Given that they know she's a practical sort, some sort of watch. Some gold on the watch, just for making it about summer. It is supposed to symbolize a reminder of what usually happens to people who fail the fae. I'm not sure that would work for Elora, but it definitely is what they're trying to say.

I notice the little box, sighing in disappointment at the little gift for Elora. That is trouble. "Elora, Detlef is at the docks. You do realize what's in that box?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

You pick up the nugget of URANIUM and...

Oh that was so stupid. Why would you do that?


Elora Lambros, The Hunter

"A watch? Who the hell is giving me a watch? Why are they giving me a watch?"

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Tatiana Romanov, the Fae
Blood -1, Heart 1, Mind 0, Spirit 2 | Mortality 1, Night -1, Power 1(x), Wild 1 | Corruption: 1/5 Harm 0/5

"No, it's a deal you made to the owner of this place. They have rules. Reminds you that they'd like you to finish sooner rather than later. It's a very fae thing to do." Summer is involved with this, and it may have something to do with Detlef. "Next time you talk to anyone from management here, consider calling me. I may be much more useful than you think. You still do have my number?"

I look over at William, smiling in an awkward way. "Would you like to help my friend and I with a small problem? The docks are a bit of a troubled area right now."

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

Another bloody customs post,
Another fucking foreign coast,
Another set of scars to boast,
We Are The Road Crew.


Nonce, the Spectre


Coughing more out of habit than any real need, Nonce takes off after the ghoul.
"Thanks Krupp, we'll talk later!"
Passing through the door without bothering to open it, Nonce tries to catch sight of his prey before he gets away.



Harm:1/5
Kruppe +1 debt
This would probably be 'Keep your cool' to avoid losing him, right?
Pursuit: 2d6+2=8
BTW, how did he see me going for the knife, hmm?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

You pick up the nugget of URANIUM and...

Oh that was so stupid. Why would you do that?


Elora Lambros, The Hunter

thelazyblank posted:

"No, it's a deal you made to the owner of this place. They have rules. Reminds you that they'd like you to finish sooner rather than later. It's a very fae thing to do. Next time you talk to anyone from management here, consider calling me. I may be much more useful than you think. You still do have my number?"
Elora stares at the watch in confusion for a second (missing None running through the door), then her face twists back into anger. "Son of a bitch! Dammit, this is why I hate making deals with...things! That's how all this poo poo started in the fi-"

Elora stops in mid-rant, the shade of her face changing from the red of anger to the slightly different red of "I almost said something I didn't want to." Not knowing what else to do, she puts the watch back in its box and stuffs it in a jacket pocket.

"Yeah, I still have your number. And we're really going to have a talk when this is all over."

In the back of her mind, Elora starts trying to figure out what she's stepped in. Fae? That woman had a scaled hand. Elora tries to remember something from the old books and notes she has...

Book Learnin': 2d6+1=10 Finally.

quote:

On a hit, the MC will tell you a bit about it and how it can be killed. On a 10+, ask the MC a follow-up question; they will answer it honestly.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Secret Art: Toxic Crotch Whirlwind!

Casper
Blood 0, Heart -1, Mind 1, Spirit 2
Mortality 1*, Night -1, Power 1*, Wild 1*
Foretellings: 1-Hold

Capfalcon posted:

Casper:, you get a text back from Deepak :

"Casper! There's some vamps I made some fake IDs for. But the ticks didn't listen when I told them the magnetic strip was for show! They're pissed off and looking for me now.Come on, man, I'll do anything"

What do you do?

Vampires! Of course. Not very surprising that they didn't listen to Deepak; they probably were thinking about dinner. Casper texts back.

quote:

Lock up tight. Don't open the door for anyone. Try not to start any fights. I'll be over ASAP.

poo poo. Casper wasn't really the vampire-slaying type. Or vampire-dissuading. This really didn't need to end in violence. But that was the advantage of knowing people. No sense going back into Umbra, but while his phone was in hand, help was only a text away.

To Elora posted:

Hey...Got a situation for you. Friend+Dumb Vamps=Trouble. I know you're probably busy, but I'd appreciate it if you could lend me some expertise. Might be good practice for someone like you. Doesn't have to be wetwork. Got a good feeling.

Elora was talented. Young and new at the whole hunter thing, but talented. Casper had seen her in his dreams a couple times. No. Not like that. Visions of a Young Hunter in the urban jungle. When Elora came by his place on spec a while back, he recognized her instantly. Since then, it's been tidbits and crumbs; Casper feeds her information when it's for a good cause, and she gets to do more than skulk around hoping for a lucky break.

Cashing in a Debt. Hellllp. Edited in my statblock.

Green Intern fucked around with this message at Aug 25, 2015 around 02:46

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.


William Root
Corruption 0/5 | Harm 0/5 | Marked: M N P W

William's been standing back, hands in pockets as Elora and Tatiana do their thing. "Sure, happy to lend a hand."

"What sort of trouble are we looking at here?"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

You pick up the nugget of URANIUM and...

Oh that was so stupid. Why would you do that?


Elora Lambros, The Hunter

BZZZ

"Oh for...now what?"

Elora checks her phone, which is followed by a "Oh goddammit. Vampires? I do not have time for vampires right now..."

She re-reads the text, and looks around at the others. Root's here, and he knows this scene better than Elora does. And Tatiana seems to have a vested interest in Detlef.

"Tatiana, I think I need to deal with this. It looks like it could be quick; I really hope it, is but I doubt it. You're going after Detlef, right? Just keep me in the loop, okay? Call me if you find him."

She begins walking back to her pickup, and calls over her shoulder, "William, sorry, I can't stay to talk. But at this rate I think I might need a restock soon."

She then texts:

quote:

OMW. Wheere are u?

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Secret Art: Toxic Crotch Whirlwind!

Casper
Blood 0, Heart -1, Mind 1, Spirit 2
Mortality 1*, Night -1, Power 1*, Wild 1*
Foretellings: 1-Hold

Tap tap tap.

quote:

Turn left.

Casper waves. He's off on the side of the parking lot, sitting against a wall. He stands and walks over to Elora's truck.

"Sorry. But this will be good for both of us. Has to do with some missing and displaced people down by the docks. Memories missing too. You know Deepak Chopra? He's got some vamps that don't know a fake's a fake. I need his help, but he needs to not get a case of anemia."

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

You pick up the nugget of URANIUM and...

Oh that was so stupid. Why would you do that?


Elora Lambros, The Hunter

"Okay, you're going to have to unpack a lot of that. And I'm assuming you don't mean the writer."

A beat.

"You don't mean the actual writer, do you?"

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Tatiana Romanov, the Fae
Blood -1, Heart 1, Mind 0, Spirit 2 | Mortality 1, Night -1, Power 1(x), Wild 1 | Corruption: 1/5 Harm 0/5

"William, help me track down someone who was most likely kidnapped. I have some idea where he is, but may need some help focusing on it." I pause for a moment, finally reorienting myself to actually face him. "Without Elora, I think we should focus on finding the exact location. I am hardly dressed for a tactical assault." I say completely matter-of-fact. "You did bring a vehicle to get here? I just took a taxi, and we may need to leave faster than we get there."

"It's across town, however. Are you ready for a late night?"

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Secret Art: Toxic Crotch Whirlwind!

Casper
Blood 0, Heart -1, Mind 1, Spirit 2
Mortality 1*, Night -1, Power 1*, Wild 1*
Foretellings: 1-Hold

"God no. He gets that all the time. Well, some of the time. Deep made some fake IDs for a bunch of vamps, and the idiots didn't listen when he said the magnetics wouldn't work. Now they want payback. He should be clammed up tight at his place, if he's got any sense and listened to me. I'll navigate. You drive."

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.


William Root
Corruption 0/5 | Harm 0/5 | Marked: M N P W

"Parked my truck over in the Plaza Cinema garage. Come on." I lead Tatiana over that way, pausing to mess with the stupid automated payment thing. I manage to get it to accept my card on the third try, then snag an elevator up to where I'm parked.

The beat up old Toyota is right where I left it, as usual. "How much firepower are you expecting these guys to have?"

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Tatiana Romanov, the Fae
Blood -1, Heart 1, Mind 0, Spirit 2 | Mortality 1, Night -1, Power 1(x), Wild 1(x) | Corruption: 1/5 Harm 0/5

"More than we have. Not very likely to use it on us. They should have bigger problems. I'm about to call one of them." While summer fae don't get along generally with winter fae, we both are very good at banding together against a common foe. It's one of the many reasons we haven't murdered one another into oblivion. Luckily, I do know some of the summer involved. "We'll be stopping outside of the area of conflict. I have associates in the area, they'll tell us if they know anything."

I dial up Grozdan to see how bad things are. Sure, Grozdan is an ogre, but he is what most humans would call a softie outside of conflict. Hopefully he isn't too busy for an old friend. "At the worst case, we'll find our firepower when we get there."

Hitting the streets for a Wild contact. Sure, the actual street hitting will occur once they get there, but they'll be in a car there so rolling it now.
Hit the Streets - Wild: 2d6+1 12 Finally. Marking Wild.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

You pick up the nugget of URANIUM and...

Oh that was so stupid. Why would you do that?


Elora Lambros, The Hunter

Elora stashes the sword in a hidden stash behind the seats where she keeps her guns, and as an afterthought puts the box with the watch there with it. She then gets in and starts the truck/

"This is sounding like something that will require some wetwork, Casper."

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Secret Art: Toxic Crotch Whirlwind!

Casper
Blood 0, Heart -1, Mind 1, Spirit 2
Mortality 1*, Night -1, Power 1*, Wild 1*
Foretellings: 1-Hold

"No, I bet we can get out of this without anyone getting hurt. I mean, I hope we can. Depends on the vamps, I guess."

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!



Casper and Elora, Casper gets another frantic text back:

quote:

I think they're searching the building for me. I don't ever meet people in my place, but they must have tailed me.
I think they're a few floors below me, but I don't have anywhere to go! Please, I'm in Room 623! Hurry!

Soon, the two of you roll up on the apartment building, and you see people standing out on the sidewalk, looking up at the completely dark building. An older man says to his wife, "The power company says nothing's wrong in the area, but they're going to send someone down to take a look."

Then, someone inside the building and well above you starts yelling.

What do you do?

Also, Elora, from how the snake-like woman refused to turn around, it's very likely that the manager you talked with was a Medusa. While they don't have any particular immunities (aside from the admittedly tough scales) that would prevent you from just shooting or stabbing them to death, the classical approach to dealing with one is to trick them into looking at a polished steel mirror, which is one of the few things that reflects their petrifying gaze back to them.
Also, you get a follow up question.

Tatiana and William, once you arrive in the general area sensed before. Namely a block of warehouses

Already waiting for you is a mound of muscle and dark green skin in a tailored suit. Grozdan reaches down to help Tatiana out of the car, saying in a refined British accent, "Miss Romanov. A pleasure as always. And this must be Mr. Root. I've heard of you. All good things, to be sure."

He looks back to you and says, "Now, what can I do for you?"
Also, you or, if you can get him to agree to it, William are going to owe Grozdan a debt if he's going to be acting as muscle for you.

Nonce, as you round the corner after the ghoul, you find that he's run into a dead end. He turns around and, sensing your presence, starts slowly making his way out of the alley. He reaches into the folds of his coat and takes out a knife inlaid with silver. He brandishes it towards the mouth of the alley as he tries to exit.

What do you do?

And as for why he banged you on the ground, he must have felt you shifting around to reach into your pocket. Ghouls have pretty keen senses, dontyaknow.

Krupp, well, looks like you're done here. At least, everyone at the club is giving you a wider than normal berth. Nonce ran out the back door as soon as he was upright, Casper and William have paired off with Elora and Tatiana, and are about to leave. Of course, you do have your own project to work on right now...

What do you do?

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Tatiana Romanov, the Fae
Blood -1, Heart 1, Mind 0, Spirit 2 | Mortality 1, Night -1, Power 1(x), Wild 1(x) | Corruption: 1/5 Harm 0/5

I accept the help out of the car graciously, the closest thing to an honest smile all night on my face. "First, my friend and I are looking for some information on the kidnapping of one of my employees. Dirty business, that. Does anyone around here enjoy using golems to help solve their problems? Dressed in long-brimmed hats to try to hide their true nature?"

I really would prefer avoiding an assault in these shoes, but if I must, I must. "If we can identify who has my employee, we may be able to find a way to extract him."

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

You pick up the nugget of URANIUM and...

Oh that was so stupid. Why would you do that?


Elora Lambros, The Hunter
Elora holsters a pistol (an ordinary one) before getting out of the truck. She looks up at the shouting figure, and asks Casper, "is that your friend?" She squints upward into the darkness, trying to make out the features.

I'm going to try and put a name to a face (mainly because I need to roll some drat faction moves here), which is +Faction. Of course, I don't know what their faction is, so I'm just going to roll 2d6 and Capfalcon can tell me how I did. Name to a face: 2d6 11.

Oh. Well, no matter what faction they are that's a 10+. I just need to know the faction so I can mark it.


Capfalcon posted:

Also, you get a follow up question.
How trustowrthy are medusas?

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Secret Art: Toxic Crotch Whirlwind!

Casper
Blood 0, Heart -1, Mind 1, Spirit 2
Mortality 1*, Night -1, Power 1*, Wild 1*
Corruption 1
Foretellings: 1-Hold

"Deepak! We're coming!" Casper knows that he probably can't hear them, but it needs to be said. "drat it!" Casper races for the front door, pushing past the older couple. "Sorry, this is an emergency!" Casper looks into the darkness inside, and he pushes. As soon as his hand hits the door frame, he jerks as his senses surge outwards. In his head, he can see the floorplan, even in the dark. But it's too much. Too much! He fumbles for his phone, eventually clenching it in one sweaty hand. He leans against the wall, phone and fist pressed against his forehead.

*ding*

Google Maps pops up with a new feature; hyper-local real-time mapping.

"D..drat. Come on Elora. We've got to hurry." He enters the darkened building, illuminated by the glow of his phone.

Let It Out (See the Floorplan): 2d6+2 7
Extend my Senses, and Mark Corruption

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.


William Root
Corruption 0/5 | Harm 0/5 | Marked: M N P W

I collect my gun, make sure it's loaded, and tuck it into a pocket before I climb out of the car. I give the big green guy a nod. "Glad to hear it. Same from my end, Mr Grozdan."

I look the place over, slapping at a stray mosquito that decided I looked tasty. I'd rather deal with the other kind of bloodsuckers, to be honest. "Your show, Tatiana. How do you want to play it?"

Snoop (+Mind): 2d6+2 11
Holding 3 on Snoop. Spending one now for:
Whose turf is this?

Also, Putting a Name to a Face with Grozdan here myself.
Put a Face to a Name: 2d6-1 9

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006


Krupp had been meaning to consult with William in the club, but did not get the chance. He had more than enough experience with investigations, of course, but normally as their subject. He was well-prepared for most of its aspects, anyway: he knew power-thirst, he knew violence, he knew freaky juju. He needed William for his insight into the modern world.

Things have been getting weirder and weirder faster and faster. Podcasts. Dubstep. Clop clop. Krupp didn't know what any of these things were, beyond having something to do with the Internet, but he was instinctively suspicious of them. Yes. William would prove useful in this affair.

And Tatiana seemed to be in the middle of a Human Resources crisis. Back in Krupp's day, that would have meant something different. Still, it looked like she could use a Wizard's assistance.

Arriving to scene with William and Tatiana because you could clearly use a little more Krupp

He stepped out a shadow and raised his hand in salute. "Hello again. Fancy meeting you here. Again."

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Tatiana Romanov, the Fae
Blood -1, Heart 1, Mind 0, Spirit 2 | Mortality 1, Night -1, Power 1(x), Wild 1(x) | Corruption: 1/5 Harm 0/5

"Ah, Mr. Krupp. Now we have enough for a more direct approach, assuming this isn't some wizard stronghold. I won't be too much help in a physical conflict, but I can hold my own. Decently. Do you know our guest, Mr. Grozdan?" I gesture towards Krupp, willing to make introductions but the wizard has been known to have his own reputation.

"You do realize that the kidnapper is another member of the wizard community, most likely? They don't seem to care about hiding who they are."

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!



Elora, as you storm your way up the stairs, you run into a vampire who let out the cry. From his Nosferatu look, complete with the mangle of razor sharp teeth and pointed ears, you're pretty sure that his name is Vesh. You haven't seen him before, as demonstrated by the fact that he's not dust. But, you heard from one of the victims that he sent to the hospital that he's deathly afraid of fire. He wheels around to you, looking like a shocked silent movie reject before he breaks the illusion by hissing and lunging towards you. You see two, smaller vampires behind him, busting open doors and looking for Deepak.

What do you do?

Mark night, and I'm going to guess that you don't really have a ton of favors banked with vamps, so here's something useful.

Also, medusa are as trustworthy as any Fae and Demon. Which is to say, perfectly. Until you do something completely normal that they take offense to. For one, don't bring anything overly shiny into their presence. Even your new watch might count if it's not sufficiently covered.


Casper, you look. Elora's run up the stairs ahead of you, but you think you could duck through one of the doors they've already broken down and use the fire escape to climb up to the room next to Deepak's room. You quickly check the map and see that you'll beat the two vampires that aren't engaged with Elora to Deepak if you take the fire escape. But, if they spot you sneaking into his room, you're going to have the two vampires right behind you.

What do you do?

Tatiana, he shakes his head, saying, "No, I'm afraid I don't keep abreast of politics in the area. Much safer to keep out of it, I find."

William, on the other hand, you've got a perfect idea of who the big player you're looking for is. Hurtiancz, a member of the Wizard's council, is the only person in this part of town who could put together the sophisticated golems you saw. They even did a bit of magic on their own, after all. Hurtiancz owns a warehouse nearby because it's cheap, has lots of space for his experiments, and far from prying eyes. Rumor has it that he's... rather obsessed with perfecting his craft.

Also, Grozdan is telling the truth about staying out of politics. He's just very protective of his friends, of which Miss Tatiana appears to be one. He makes his living carving furniture with an axe bigger than he is. Very custom, high quality work. And yes, he does all of the fine details with the axe as well. He's very skilled with it.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

You pick up the nugget of URANIUM and...

Oh that was so stupid. Why would you do that?


Elora Lambros, The Hunter
Marked: MPN | Corruption 0

Elora manages to say "Everybody back u-" before Vesh leaps.

This rear end in a top hat may be afraid of fire, but most vampires are also not fans of getting shot in the face. And the funny thing about vampires? They always lead with the face.

Unleashing bullets into his face, as established. Use Bullet On Vampire: 2d6+2=11 ouch. I'm going to inflict terrible harm. A pistol is 2-harm close loud, +1 harm for the roll, plus one more for Deadly, so that's 4-harm.

"As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted: everybody back the gently caress up!"

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Tatiana Romanov, the Fae
Blood -1, Heart 1, Mind 0, Spirit 2 | Mortality 1, Night -1, Power 1(x), Wild 1(x) | Corruption: 1/5 Harm 0/5

"Well, I believe my associates may want to take a more direct approach to our wizard problem." I pause, looking over at Krupp for a moment with a quiet smile. "The one who's currently holding my employee. So, with three, we have a crew. I'm not sure about how much Mr. Grozdan would like to get involved without some incentive. Being as apolitical as he is."

I don't want to get involved in this physically myself, but I doubt a situation with these two won't end up in a fight. Grozdan would be a boon.

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

Another bloody customs post,
Another fucking foreign coast,
Another set of scars to boast,
We Are The Road Crew.


Nonce, the Spectre

Somehow, Nonce had known it would come down to this in the end. Why is it that the dead who keep their bodies always seem to be unhinged?
Oh, well.
To those with the eyes to see, Nonce's knife gleams in the sparse light.
Anyone can see the ghoul's.
Dead, deranged, and dangerous.
Better be careful.
Moving silently, Nonce goes in for the kill.

Knife fight!: 2d6+2 8

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Secret Art: Toxic Crotch Whirlwind!

Casper
Blood 0, Heart -1, Mind 1, Spirit 2
Mortality 1*, Night -1, Power 1*, Wild 1*
Corruption 1
Foretellings: 1-Hold

"Elora, wait!" Casper knows she's already too far ahead to hear. The gunshot spurs him into action. Deepak is close, and the vampires are closer. Casper jumps and grabs onto the fire escape, slowly clambering up to the stairs. He moves as fast as he dares, trying to keep his breath even. Vampires could smell your breath, right? They'd hear an idiot stomping around on metal steps, at any rate. Now if only he can get to Deepak and get him out before the Vampires get their fangs on him.

Keep Your Cool: 2d6+2 8

Situation I want to avoid is "Vamps get to Deepak before Casper does.

Sorry for the major delay" on my part. Work got busy, and then I totally forgot.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!



Elora, you blow him away without a second thought, and he disintegrates into a flaming burst of ash before he hits the ground. Said flaming burst of ash catches the smoke alarm's sensor and starts the hall sprinkers, along with the fire alarm siren. The two vampires down the hall turn and stare at you. They'd normally rush you, but considering you just dusted their boss, they're having severe second thoughts. You spot Casper poke his head out of a door a ways down the hallway. What do you do?

Casper, you'll have to run through the sprinklers, which is going to keep you from using your phone and any magic related to it for a little. Thankfully, Elora seems to have gotten their attention quite well. What do you do?

Nonce, you pummel the ghoul with nearby debris that you fling at him, but he manages to catch you with the knife. The sliver burns a long, painful trail down your arm. He's squaring up to try and sense where you are. What do you do?
You didn't pick one, so I just said you both took a harm.

Sorry, went on vacation and forgot to post that I'd be gone!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

You pick up the nugget of URANIUM and...

Oh that was so stupid. Why would you do that?


Elora Lambros, The Hunter
Marked: MPN | Corruption 0

Elora points the gun at the other two vamps. "I don't care why you're here. Walk. Away. And don't come back or you won't come back."

Making threats: 2d6=6 uh oh

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.


William Root
Corruption 0/5 | Harm 0/5 | Marked: M N P W

I eye Krupp suspiciously. What's his angle here? "Any port in a storm, I guess."

I look over my compatriots in this little adventure. Tatiana is capable, but a little naive about things outside of fey matters. Krupp is a wildcard, as likely to be a liability as an asset. Grozdan can handle his end of things, though there's a political angle here I doubt he'll like.

"I doubt we've got the firepower. This place is Hurtiancz's stomping grounds. Wizard Council poo poo. I'll play it whichever way you feel, Tatiana, but I'd advise we try talking it out first. I can head in and try to arrange something, maybe."

Could have sworn I'd posted to this already. My bad.
EDIT: According to Lazarus, I wrote a post at least. Must not have actually submitted it...

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at Sep 12, 2015 around 01:32

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Tatiana Romanov, the Fae
Blood -1, Heart 1, Mind 0, Spirit 2 | Mortality 1, Night -1, Power 1(x), Wild 1(x) | Corruption: 1/5 Harm 0/5

I hate having to do everything myself, but I guess it would be a better option than not having the physical support. "You wouldn't mind following along, would you? Our families go way back, you know I am good for it, as they say."

Manipulate NPC: 2d6+1 6 Urg, that's what I get for trying to not just give the debt.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Secret Art: Toxic Crotch Whirlwind!

Casper
Blood 0, Heart -1, Mind 1, Spirit 2
Mortality 1*, Night -1, Power 1*, Wild 1*
Corruption 1
Foretellings: 1-Hold

Casper pockets his phone, and dashes through the sprinklers. Left, Left, Right. Deepak should be around here somewhere! He finds the door, or at least where he thinks his friend should be. Room 623.

"Deepak," he whispers. "Are you here? It's me, Casper. We've got to get moving, now!"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

You pick up the nugget of URANIUM and...

Oh that was so stupid. Why would you do that?


So, is this done, or...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!



Evil Mastermind posted:

So, is this done, or...?

Yeah, I guess. Sorry it didn't pan out. :/

  • Locked thread
«2 »