Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

In.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Down with being the Rock as part of the Rock and Sock Connection.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

So how does this challenge thing work?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

like this

Wins, I'm calling you out!

Even better, because you not real frenchman were going to get a callout by the Rock as soon as I figured out the rules.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Joke phase is for babies anyway.

I was gonna challenge Ernie anyway for snubbing me but I am fine with this challenge as well.

Wins have you REALLY never played in a Temple game?

I haven't played one in a long time. I couldn't remember if there was a special challenge syntax like ##challenge or something.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

##vote MMM He's not acting french enough.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Seriously though, the early challenge is a bit downside for scum hunting this game as I'm realizing. Half of the town is basically coasting, so Mankind and the Rock need to lay some smackdown on some jabronis in order to get this game moving.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Seriously MMM, why'd you challenge me?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Most every temple game seems to have someone get challenged out of the gate D1 I feel like. I mean it was kind of funny, don't you agree?

MMM and I are in the ring together. If you want to face the people's champion, tag out. Otherwise stay behind the ropes.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Seriously, why did you challenge me?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

This kind of question rubs me the wrong way. Is there some sort of answer you would find "acceptable"?

Yes, there are several actually.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

<---- this guy

(:ssh: It's a secret though)

Why are you avoiding my question?

##vote MMM

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

JakeP posted:

The reason I removed my vote from WWM is because it took him a while to show up to the thread, and my thought was that he never got a PM so he never knew the game started. Its complete speculation, and he could have just been busy, or planned to pretend that he didn't get a PM but my gut says that he didn't get a PM, and is therefore town.

I PMed him as soon as the game started.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Dayvig: Cointoss between Asiina and imgay. I have pretty strong gut scum reads on both.
Daycop: WMM so I know the alignment of my tag partner.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

JakeP posted:

id probably investigate somber, if he was scum i would kill him and if he was town I would kill asiina

Obviously the teams aren't all 1 scum 1 town, but I have a good feeling at least one of them will be scum

The teams are orthogonal to alignment. We could have 4 all town teams.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

JakeP posted:

Id be surprised if that were the case

Why? It's like a 25% chance. The second scum has a 1/11 chance of being on a team with his buddy and the third scum has a 2/10. (Math is a bit off, but in the ballpark).

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Oh wait, there are 4 scum. Nevermind then. =)

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Asiina posted:

WWM is my second choice for scum, so I wanted to have them both in the challenge, but I feel stronger about Somber.

Somber in masonchat has been similar to here, which is mostly disengaged and saying things that don't really hold up to experience.

I can see WWM and Somber being scum together.

I can make a larger case with quotes and stuff later, but I'm extremely tired right now. Only got a few hours of sleep and it was full of nightmares so I kept waking up, so I'm going to go see if I can get a few more hours and maybe be productive later.

So blitz challenge with lack of promised follow up. Can we vote Asiina instead?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

##vote Asiina

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Hi everyone. Is this the chat thread now?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Frankly I think it's scummy as hell to be posting about mobas when there is a modkill threshold to hit.

##vote hiip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

The dude has charisma.

• Locked thread