Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
So glad I fought the temptation to buy this game on sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
All I can think of so far when I watch the game play and story is that we're going to have to go a *long* way to get back to 19th Century composer Frederic Chopin. :psyduck:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Hopeford posted:

I remember enjoying this game's gameplay, but the only thing I actually remember about the plot is that there was a scene that went on for so, so long that it literally flashed back to itself at one point.

Could be worse. In another Namco game 'Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of The New World', the main character flashes back to something that only happened about 30 seconds earlier during the introduction part of the game.

Part of me wonders if the writers or devs for that title were put in charge of this one.

• Locked thread