Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

I always enjoy Bo-Pepper's avatar photoshops. Also what are signatures?

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

also bacalou's stuff is good

Senior Management

Bo-Pepper posted:

should i use this avatar

Not quite sassy enough. Also I don't think the proportions of those two earth humans are properly scaled to each other.

Senior Management

is amazing and I am very jealous. Should I get a sig?

Senior Management

i flunked out posted:

i got my sig looking good

I agree

Senior Management

Someone please make me a sig which forcibly transforms all who view it into goats

Senior Management

I like this goat how did you acquire it friend?

Senior Management

I have granted myself a terrible and grating on the eyes sig until I get bored of it.

Senior Management

it is really bad and I should probably just not post because of it or borrow Cumt's sig

Senior Management

I think it would be a funny prank to swap the names and avatars of two posters but that sounds expensive

Senior Management

someone should compile the 5 best sigs into one mega signature and rule BYOB until Ralp gets bored and disables them.

Senior Management

shabbat goy posted:

haha, sigs are dumb

Senior Management

I think a sig would be good if viewers played a game of asteroids in your sig by mousing over.

Senior Management

I demand a sig that appears to each viewer as whatever will make them the most afeared. Then happy. Then afeared again. It must dynamically adjust to fit each viewer perfectly. Thanks.

Senior Management

education station is very good at making sigs

Senior Management

AAB posted:

i need a sig that shows that i am pretentious and insular enough for crews, but also open and chill for byob

are you a fan of Dogfish head?

Senior Management

AAB posted:

yeah but mostly va craft beer in general. my crew, gets it

I have been to a Dogfish head restaurant in MD a few times but I don't think I have ever purchased a six pack.

As far as Virgina goes I bought some Port City stuff once and it was good.

Senior Management

you sig is good but I am so tired can't think straight why is it so early? Very good sig friend

Senior Management

That cat is very happy. Does it life in Bo-Pepper's beard?

Senior Management

is anyone using this now? Thinking about borrowing it.

Senior Management

education station posted:

go ahead but its the official byob halloween sig now...

thanks friends

Senior Management

alfred... posted:

woah... thats awesome

Senior Management

lol this is perfect

Senior Management

treasure bear posted:

please respect my intellectual property

© 2015 treasure bear

is the following hypothetical sig ok? I think it is in a different order and therefore a trans formative work. What about just flipping it all upside down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

sigs are a scourge rampaging throughout the forum sowing nothing but destruction and pain

• Locked thread