Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

where in the rules does it say that I can't use a 4000x6000 image of corn in my sig??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

my classic byob sig

GoodbyeTurtles

if someone could find a wy to condense my sig i'd appreciate it becuase its a little big atm and not big in a cool way like big smalls (musician) or my mate big toby who is goodat card tricks

GoodbyeTurtles

How did you do this??

GoodbyeTurtles

Salmiakki posted:

i could make sigs

i do well with more specific requests

Please could you draw my av w/ sunglasses driving my tiny car up a vertical cliff with summer BYOB '15
I would be forever grateful and prob do an art in return if you'd like. :)

GoodbyeTurtles

Salmiakki posted:

may i have a pic of ur tiny car

http://i.imgur.com/B8cbYa7.jpg

GoodbyeTurtles

:eyepop:
This is everything I ever dreamed of and more. Thanks sal! Let me know if you want me to draw something in return. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

Salmiakki posted:

i could do with a drawing of this dude

okay, i'm out atm but it will be done

• Locked thread