Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mapparu

Monday I'll draw sigs... Maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

id rather draw mine by myself than try to edit something in gimp so i slapped thsi around in like 2 minutes

Mapparu

Luvcow posted:

please criticize my new summer sig

it's good and it fits you very well

Mapparu

this took me an hour and i hate it

Mapparu

also the layers dont disappear and idk how to fix it

Mapparu

landy. posted:

use replace instead of combine as your disposal when you save it

thank you... i think im gonna scrap this because it looks ugly but it was nice to play around with gimp

Mapparu

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAa gently caress it
e: in reponse to my sig making

Mapparu

landy. posted:

i think i can fix it, if you want but i need to do something first

ah its fine. ill just look for my tablet and draw something.

Mapparu

my wheelhouse posted:

Looks good, Sil, how's that boomerang treating you?

Also wouldn't mind seeing what the friendly 'yobbers would make as a sig for me. I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a signature today.

if you could wait till monday (thats when i have an open block of time to get my tablet and draw something)i wouldnt mind drawing your av. what would you want? also id love to draw your av because its a cool hand in a tropical t-shirt...

Mapparu

e: poo poo i need to resize it

Mapparu

I love your art :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

education station posted:

piso mojado... i still want to do more with this sig but here is version one....

my i ask you for one, i can draw something in return

• Locked thread