Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
driguy
Feb 16, 2009

In The Pit!
Geirskogul, you have done some great work here. I feel for you working out in the sun on this beast though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

driguy
Feb 16, 2009

In The Pit!
What a bunch of assholes. But, you're right, that's pretty typical of any brand-specific forum.

There's always one or two people there who have a lot of knowledge but are total douchenozzles about it.

driguy
Feb 16, 2009

In The Pit!
You did well with this purchase. I wish I hadn't had to sell my civic and doubly wish I could have gotten my hands on a crv like this one. Unfortunately I have to be an adult, drive a boring car and not have space/time to wrench on anything.

driguy
Feb 16, 2009

In The Pit!

Seat Safety Switch posted:

In the general case Hondas seem to be built by people who think they are very clever, unlike Subarus which are built by the laziest motherfuckers on the planet.

Too bad that most of the time PO maintenance on a Honda is also done by the laziest motherfuckers on the planet.

• Locked thread