Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

8:19am: meditating

8:23am: meditating

8:27am: lol I heard a fart

8:31am: meditating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

8:36 a.m. entered the king's antechamber, narrowly avoided capture by temple guard

tao of lmao

9:15am: 3 hours of tuvan throat singing already has me hating enlightenment

Lil Cunty

8:36am: om

8:39am: mani

8:42am: padme

8:46am: I've got the biggest creaser right now. can I pick it without anybody seeing. maybe if I scoot around a little I can pull it out without anybody seeing

8:48am: I feel like a dog scooting my butt around like this. I hope no ones watching. I'd open my eyes and look but last time I did Gary was staring at me and it was weird

8:50am: omg this is insane now the other side is up there too. how am I even wearing this much underwear

8:53am: hum

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

9:00am: All phenomenon are impermanent.

9:10am: They are subject to birth and death.

9:20am: When the notions of birth and death are removed,

9:30am: This silence is called fuckbeans

9:40am: I mean "great joy".

ty crap

ty landy

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
@buddhabud420 when you chantin with your monk bros and yall are enlightened as gently caress #firstcup #killinit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

12:30pm - [UPDATE] Turns out that "Intro to Enlightenment" is full, so I'll have to pick another elective. Anyone taken weightlifting before?

Lil Cunty

9:45am: remember to smile the half smile of the Buddha

9:48am: this feels weird I never smile with my mouth closed

9:50am: I did in my passport photo. it's really bad. God I hate that photo

9:52am: I'll try a little teeth. maybe the Buddha smiled with teeth showing. I mean it's not like anybody was there to take a picture. maybe he had a big old Meg Ryan grin like me and he was horsing it up in every meditation and it was really distracting so when people made statues later they made him with his mouth closed because that's how they wished he actually looked

9:56am: holy poo poo what if the Buddha didn't have any teeth

ty crap

ty landy

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
@le_cool_mormon_dad: what's up fam @wifey1 @wifey2 @wifey3 • Aug 8

----------------

Piso Mojado

POWERBALL posted:

@le_cool_mormon_dad: what's up fam @wifey1 @wifey2 @wifey3 • Aug 8

lol

tao of lmao

Lil Cunty posted:

9:45am: remember to smile the half smile of the Buddha

9:48am: this feels weird I never smile with my mouth closed

9:50am: I did in my passport photo. it's really bad. God I hate that photo

9:52am: I'll try a little teeth. maybe the Buddha smiled with teeth showing. I mean it's not like anybody was there to take a picture. maybe he had a big old Meg Ryan grin like me and he was horsing it up in every meditation and it was really distracting so when people made statues later they made him with his mouth closed because that's how they wished he actually looked

9:56am: holy poo poo what if the Buddha didn't have any teeth

alnilam

they say the body is a temple... liveblogging from day 16 of our botched attempt to shrink ourselves down and disable a malicious microchip implanted in the president's brain. getting tired of the taste of leukocytes and i think col. james is getting the DTs

alnilam

wishing this temple would sneeze me out already #Ready

Piso Mojado

ccurrently speed running enlightenment on hard mode! check out my twitch feed!

Lil Cunty

Piso Mojado posted:

ccurrently speed running enlightenment on hard mode! check out my twitch feed!

*sits on meditation cushion*

*invites the meditation bell to chime*

*takes 10 deep breaths*

*injects heroin*

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

one of the teachers at my temple says that although enlightenment can be obtained through drug use, it's fleeting at best and it cheats the buddha. he. calls it "storming the gates of heaven"

it sounds incredibly metal and makes me want to do lots of drugs

true story

Lil Cunty fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Aug 9, 2015

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

RIDE THE WHITE HORSE
MUKURA MUKURA
FLEETING AND CHEATING
MUKURA MUKURA
WE STORM THE GAAAAATES
OF HEAVEEEEEN

ty crap

ty landy

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Lil Cunty posted:

RIDE THE WHITE HORSE
MUKURA MUKURA
FLEETING AND CHEATING
MUKURA MUKURA
WE STORM THE GAAAAATES
OF HEAVEEEEEN

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
11:55am: smokesmokesmokesmokesmoke

12:00pm: temple takes a smoke break

12:10pm: yell incoherently, angrily into the sky while the priest isn't around. make up new cuss words

12:15pm: gather into the temple for final meditation

12:16pm holy poo poo i can't wait to get out of here and drink a hundred mimosas

----------------

City of Glompton

1:03pm: I can't feel my legs anymore. Either I've reached a new level of corporeal detachment or I'm going to have a helluva time getting up off this floor.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Lil Cunty

City of Glompton posted:

1:03pm: I can't feel my legs anymore. Either I've reached a new level of corporeal detachment or I'm going to have a helluva time getting up off this floor.

bodhisattva more like buttissad-va

ty crap

ty landy

dogcrash truther
7am - "If there only is a hairsbreadth of
difference, it is the distance between heaven and earth."

7:15am - A monk asked Unmon. "Not a single thought arises: is there any fault or not?" Unmon said,
"Mt. Sumeru."

7:23 - "Clouds gather over the South Mountain; rain falls on the North Mountain."

7:45 - I hate when I achieve enlightenment early and have to wait for everyone else to catch up.

dogcrash truther
4pm - Roshi keeps yelling dank memes and downvoting me. Last time I visit Imgur Temple.

XyloJW
10:50 am: just got out of my meeting with the lama. he was less than enthusiastic about my idea for starting a temple improv comedy troupe. I think he'll come around though

11:30 am: potential name for troupe--"Monky Monkeys"?

12:15 pm: wish people would say something other than "monk" when I ask for an occupation

Lil Cunty

12:32pm: whoa they're offering a mandala workshop after meditation

12:45pm: drat this mandala is turning out dank af

12:55pm:

ty crap

ty landy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
10:30am - very confused as to why I am here as it is not Christmas or Easter, leaving immediatlyn

Senior Management

11:00am Visitor climbed all the way to the top of the mountain seeking great wisdom. Before the senior monks could attend to him I told him to smoke weed everyday and make sure to shop around to find the best price on your car insurance. Then I sent him away. Lol. No enlightenment for you nerd.

:jerry:

Keep Autism Wired

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
live blogging is entirely contrary to the temporary nature of all phenomena

do not cling to your thoughts as they arise, nor try to force them out. simply let them come and let them go.

protip: check my sig

problematic hug

6:47pm - aw poo poo i'm out of tokens
6:49pm - how the gently caress does this silver monkey go together c'mon, work with me here
6:50pm - gently caress gently caress gently caress

Lil Cunty

problematic hug posted:

6:49pm - how the gently caress does this silver monkey go together c'mon, work with me here

ty crap

ty landy

Senior Management

7:50pm I had a very good talk with the Rabbi. He is very wise.

dogcrash truther

Lil Cunty posted:

12:32pm: whoa they're offering a mandala workshop after meditation

12:45pm: drat this mandala is turning out dank af

12:55pm:

lol

tao of lmao

problematic hug posted:

bog pixie

problematic hug posted:

Commie NedFlanders

meditation is wonderful exercise for the mind and soul :)

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

:v: i meditated for 10 hours and all i got was nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Senior Management

the Angkor Wat is very cool

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
From the humble wooden table of Dokan

4/7/13 3:04 PM
List of pilot episode ideas - Temple Heights pitch

• Ando and Bhakti-Yana get into an argument over who is closest to Krishna. Han Me doesn't want to sweep the temple.
  • Ando accidentally switches the regular incense with mysterious imported incense, causing Han Me to think he achieves enlightenment. Ando and Bkahti-Yana find him on the temple grounds singing The Thong Song. A visiting Christian missionary couple (Pam Grier, David Hasselhoff?) condemn the monks to an eternity of fiery torment.
  • When Han Me borrows Ando's best robe to impress a nearby villager, everyone learns a lesson about sharing. Bhakti-Yana is visited in his dreams by the terrible and great visage of Shiva.
  • During Rama Navami, the monks have a contest to see who can stay silent the longest, but hijinks ensue when a wise guru pays them a visit.

----------------

Lil Cunty

POWERBALL posted:

• Ando and Bhakti-Yana get into an argument over who is closest to Krishna. Han Me doesn't want to sweep the temple.
  • Ando accidentally switches the regular incense with mysterious imported incense, causing Han Me to think he achieves enlightenment. Ando and Bkahti-Yana find him on the temple grounds singing The Thong Song. A visiting Christian missionary couple (Pam Grier, David Hasselhoff?) condemn the monks to an eternity of fiery torment.
  • When Han Me borrows Ando's best robe to impress a nearby villager, everyone learns a lesson about sharing. Bhakti-Yana is visited in his dreams by the terrible and great visage of Shiva.
  • During Rama Navami, the monks have a contest to see who can stay silent the longest, but hijinks ensue when a wise guru pays them a visit.

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

POWERBALL posted:

• Locked thread