Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

..btt
Mar 26, 2008

Bruxism posted:

Honestly the only problem I've had is getting my x 52 pro working, but it looks like saitek is working on putting it sooner new drivers eventually.

What problems are you having? Mine's worked since Win10 release. The wheel on the throttle was a bit dodgy at first (clicks didn't register unless I fiddled with the control panel clutch setting after each reboot), but has been fine since the first post-win10 driver release, which was like a week later. All drivers were straight off the support site, I didn't do anything special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

..btt
Mar 26, 2008
Unless your internet connection is faster than your hard drive you probably shouldn't be downloading linux ISOs to your SSD - it's likely to put a great deal of wear on it moving very large files on and off constantly for no appreciable benefit. Just change your default download location in your linux ISO downloader utility.

I'm pretty sure you can only enable quotas per-user, per-drive. Not per-folder.

..btt
Mar 26, 2008
The thing about linux ISOs is that there are a lot of them being released all the time, and it's easy to fill many disks with them. And from what I understand, wear levelling doesn't work quite so well with a full drive. I get that wear isn't generally an issue on SSDs, but he has a small system drive and presumably a large storage drive/NAS. So he might as well just download direct to where he'll store them.