Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Has anyone had a problem with right clicking files in a folder? Since upgrading I've noticed that I can't right-click files without explorer crashing and restarting, even after a complete reboot.

EDIT: Figured it out, my driver had multiple updates for the Windows 10 upgrade, not just one. :downs: I'm right-clicking to my heart's desire once more.

GenderSelectScreen fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Aug 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Has anyone else experienced a problem where right-clicking a file or folder in explorer causes it to hang and crash? I'm unable to open files with programs other than their default, let alone access the "properties" box.

It happened before when my driver needed to update for Windows 10 but now it just stopped working again out of nowhere.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
God damnit Windows 10! Stop trying to update and restart in the middle of work. :argh: