Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
My desktop is stuck in a bootloop after the update from two days ago. I have no idea how to fix it without formatting.
Windows 10 was ok until it broke everything.

My laptop also crashes with the no page file error when i scroll down my downloads folder.

I think I will switch back to windows 7/8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Does anyone know of a fix for the boot loop/repair loop?

My computer updated overnight over a week ago and when I woke up it was in repair mode. I have tried every option except to format, because if I have to format I would like to get stuff off the drive prior to doing so.

I tried also making a bootable USB on my laptop and using it to repair my messed up desktop ,but it doesn't work either.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Just a warning:

If you upgrade to 10, then downgrade, then upgrade again, it makes it so you can no longer downgrade after that. It deletes your old windows file.