Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Did you try doing "Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -online | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage –online" in powershell? This removes provisioned apps that install on new logins (maybe updates?).

Don't do this as it will remove ALL provisioned apps. Unless that is what you want.

Edit: Keep in mind you can remove apps from your profile using just Get-AppxPackage *packagename* | Remove-AppxPackage. I haven't tried it recently but I am sure Get-AppXProvisionedPackage accepts *search criteria* also.

For Get Office and Skype use *officehub* and *skypeapp* respectively.

Edit 2: If you type Get-AppXProvisionedPackages -online *candycrush* it should show you if that is an installed and provisioned app. If so then just add | Remove-AppXProvisionedPackage -online. -online is required to complete the command for the PC you are currently using.

Edit 3: Comedy option - use Win 10 Ent LTSB

SPACE HOMOS fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Dec 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Since the anniversary update, my sound card drivers no longer seem to be working. I have an older PCI-E Soundblaster X-Fi titanium hd and I've tried both the unofficial driver and the official ones. Everything was working fine before the the update. I've tried uninstalling drivers and deleting them.