Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Ruho posted:

Also I did this thing on twitter - oh god I hope I'm not loving up this post oh man:

A bit late to the party on this, but holy poo poo I can't find the words to properly express just how great this is; if I weren't broke as gently caress, I would buy your Blushing-Anime Isaac as an avatar in a heartbeat! :syoon:

e: vvv Haha oh my god, I love it! It's... ~magnificent~. :sparkles: I seriously can't thank you enough!

Generic American fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Jan 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Wow. I was pretty drat certain that nothing would be able to top Hammond's viking funeral as an episode closer... but this ending blew it right out of the water. I seriously can't believe the dismemberment carries over between the two scenes. :aaaaa:

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Now that the game is over, I think it's safe to say that this has been my favorite LP to date. Which is weird, because I usually don't like watching videos with so many people commentating... but here, it just worked from square one and I never gave it a thought until right now. The editing gags in particular were also a huge high point for me. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to any future stuff, Dead Space or not! :cheers:

• Locked thread