Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.

ThatPazuzu posted:

Who would win in a fight between Garfield and Scooby Doo?

Edit: I could have sworn VB said Breadniks. Like beatniks who love gluten.

Now I want to see artwork of this. Success in coming up with an interesting concept, at least. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.
Alternate reality theory for geeky poo poo no one really cares about but it got mentioned in the video so away we go!

Lyman lost his gig at Garfield for mistreating the star, and had to moonlight in other comics. His first new gig was as Uncle Max in Calvin and Hobbes, but he made the mistake of humoring his nephew by going into his "pretend time machine" - which was set for before the Big Bang. Lyman then spent an unknown amount of time, just floating in the formless, entropy-lacking void. He was eventually rescued by a couple of time travelers that accidentally wound up there themselves, one of them actually recognizing the poor bastard (which was the point in the comic where we end up with an infodump, comic fans apparently having wondered for a while "What happened to Lyman?" and "Where did Calvin's Uncle Max ever disappear to?") I would link to this storyline, but sadly, Melonpool has since undergone a reboot (twice!), and Steve Troop has long since removed everything before the 2014 restart. =\

• Locked thread