Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who shall win the Community Choice Award?!
This poll is closed.
Zero-Grab Kitty 13 10.57%
Go Fish! 4 3.25%
Sub Optimal 1 0.81%
All Senior Citizens Should Have Life Alert 15 12.20%
PZZL 8 6.50%
Coinless 1 0.81%
Conservation of Momentum 2 1.63%
Echo 4 3.25%
Critical Admission 4 3.25%
VectoRocket 9 7.32%
Impulse 34 27.64%
Sandlot Basenoball 1 0.81%
Slam Fighter II 27 21.95%
Total: 123 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Adhemar
Jan 21, 2004

Kellner, da ist ein scheussliches Biest in meiner Suppe.

sighnoceros posted:

Haha, glad you liked the shotgun! I would honestly estimate about 25% of the total dev time in Impulse was spent on tweaking the look and feel of the weapons to get them where I wanted them, so I'm happy it seems like my effort paid off!

Shotgun is mad OP, plz nerf.

You got my vote too, seemed like the most polished game and I loved the graphics and animation. I had so much fun getting up close to the nests and one-shotting them with the shotty, I totally forgot to try out the grappling hook. Will have to go back and try it. It probably just needs some difficulty tweaking to release to a wider audience. Really impressive what you accomplished in one month though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread