Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who shall win the Community Choice Award?!
This poll is closed.
Zero-Grab Kitty 13 10.57%
Go Fish! 4 3.25%
Sub Optimal 1 0.81%
All Senior Citizens Should Have Life Alert 15 12.20%
PZZL 8 6.50%
Coinless 1 0.81%
Conservation of Momentum 2 1.63%
Echo 4 3.25%
Critical Admission 4 3.25%
VectoRocket 9 7.32%
Impulse 34 27.64%
Sandlot Basenoball 1 0.81%
Slam Fighter II 27 21.95%
Total: 123 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Xibanya posted:

LOL.

Random aside on my game: judges were complaining that the B. Stag character did not have an authentic southern accent, but the character is explicitly stated to be from Dallas and his accent was 100% authentic, so ya'll just revealed yourselves to be ignorant of the finer dialectical differences between different forms of North American English speech.

Other random aside: had a goon game party with some friends the other night and what.exe got a lot of play. It is now the official backstory of this Slam Fighter II character: . All of it, including turning into a cosmic goat and assassinating the president.

I am genuinely honored to be a part of the rich narrative of Slam Fighter II!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Takanago posted:

Hey everyone, I'm still offering a :20bux::steam:$20 Steam Gift Card Bounty:steam::20bux: for the Best Game Made in Two Weeks or Less (i.e. best game with active development started on, or after, July 17th) This includes people who started working on something before then, but restarted development on something new in the last two weeks.

Here is the current list of games that I know are eligible:

Ches
Coinless
Dark Matter
Deliverer
PZZL
VectoRocket

If you are not on this list and want to be added to this list, or vice versa, please let me know. I'm going to finalize this list on the 14th, and try to judge and award the bounty ASAP after that.
Oh yeah, I forgot about this. Super Turbo Voynich Manuscript was made in 9 days!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Only 5/5 stars? Well, I guess I'll have try harder next time, and also have a bigger, more ridiculous file size.

• Locked thread