Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

e: this should actually be 3 mana cost or have 3 health or something, idk

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

I'm trying to figure out if that second one is balanced. On one hand, if you have 7 Republicans, it's 4 mana 1/2, which is garbage. On the other hand, you only have 2 Republicans, it's a 9 mana 6/7, which seems... pretty good? idk. And in the middle, if you have like 4 Republicans, it's a 7 mana 4/5, which is pretty mediocre for the cost.

I like the concept, but it seems hard to make good.

e: but it would be the best bling-o-tron pull in the whole world, no doubt

quadrophrenic fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Aug 12, 2015

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Necc0 posted:

wtf is this jewel pretty princess garbage

i'm not about to make a separate hearthstone election thread, let me have my fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

stoutfish posted:

9 mana for a 6/7 is not good because it sits in your hand for the entire game and does nothing when it enters the battlefield.

but don't worry about making cards that are balanced or good

tbf, it's a weapon, so it does 6 damage when it enters the battlefield. maybe on turn 9 weapons in general are not very useful because the only thing worth hitting will hit the face hard, and there's usually enough taunt/soft taunt on the board to make going directly to face unreasonable

and I know a lot of these cards are goofy but unplayable, but i find making goofy but playable cards a fun challenge

• Locked thread