Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Aw you beat me to it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Full Battle Rattle posted:

What are gold cards?

You had no right making this thread :mad:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

sorry man I played magic in middle school and thought it was a good idea for a thread :(

it's coo brah ;)

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
wtf is this jewel pretty princess garbage

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

yase

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

GlyphGryph posted:

Why do people keep making Republican's black? Republicans are very obviously White/Red, with Democrats are predominantly blue with a smattering of other colours in their rainbow deck.

Also,

Black mana decks typically use life or graveyards as a resource ie: most republican (black) creatures you play will hurt you but hurt your opponent more.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

2/2 for 1 man, what a bargain :newlol:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

These rules allow for so many clever little allusions.

People are complaining that they've ruined the meta! They've stolen all the other 1-cast spots! You can't compete with that card! But think about what the meta would look like without them! Do you think your deck could manage?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Show me a Planeswalker without Immigrants in his deck and I'll show you someone about to lose Friday Night Magic.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

guaranteed turn-3 victory for only 9 shots of liquor? sure i can only play it once a night but sign me up

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Occultatio posted:

Edit: minor mechanical changes (I didn't know enchantments couldn't have tap effects) and reduced cost

I really like this one

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Dunno if this is intentional or not but this card only serves to help you win a game you're already winning not turn a game you're losing around. Only point is to rub your opponents face in the dirt. So yeah if intentional gj

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

:v:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

This would be funnier if you left out the second part

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
The flavor text makes that lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

TheArchimage posted:

Perhaps a way to reimagine green in this set would be the influence of money: it allows you faster growth, lots of creatures to overwhelm your opponents, and big unstoppable creatures. Viewed in this light, green would be the color of campaign contributions, super PACs, billionaires, and similar.

:mad:

• Locked thread