Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«54 »
alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Imagine being a Chi Master who is so skilled that we can shoot noodle from our mouth and hands

noodle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011

alpaca diseases posted:

Imagine being a Chi Master who is so skilled that we can shoot noodle from our mouth and hands

noodle

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I LOVE THEM APPLES

This is fine and useful and good. The plants need water, and maybe Actor Hei needs to get rid of some water chi. Two birds with one stone. Watch intently and nod approvingly.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

erhecktile disfunction

Lipstick Apathy

Be amazed at the trick

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

The noodle man has become the pot. The inversion is complete.

This is rad as heck

Xarbala
Feb 13, 2011

Rolling Thunder: War to the Knife, Knife to the Hilt

Why? , that's why.

HBar posted:

This is fine and useful and good. The plants need water, and maybe Actor Hei needs to get rid of some water chi. Two birds with one stone. Watch intently and nod approvingly.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006
Jinat Ulukaï, hâ oagé.

Mimic his stance obviously!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010

Q.E.D.

WOW! AMAZING! SO MUCH WATER COMING OUT! I can’t stop clapping and nodding!

Gradually, the flow of water from Actor Hei lessen and eventually drained. He turned toward me as he wipe his mouth clean.

“Last lesson for the day.” He said to me with a strangely tired expression that looks dazed. “Element Chi can affect a person mind, changing their behavior, and even permanently changes their personality when they gone too deep.” He points a finger at his uninterested face. “Water chi inflict this ‘I don’t give a drat’ face. Come back next week.” Then he goes back to his house and closes the door.

It seem I will have to come back next time to continue this training. So it’s best to move on to… I forgot where I planned to go next. Too many things happened in the last couple of days.

“drat IT I FORGOT ABOUT MY FAN!” Actor Hei yelled from inside the house. I do recalls he likes using the fan a lot. “WHERE’S MY FAAAAAN!?” He continues to shout as I decided to leave. Is that one of those Chi’s side effect? Or maybe… He is acting?

---------------------------------------
I returned to Ramen at home. He must have missed me a lot.

I miss you too!

----------------
There are still a lot of things I need to do. Since I chose to not skip school, but skip the evening restaurant job, I can barely afford enough time to do the following for the rest of this month:

- Practice Noodle skill.
- Learn about Purple Star Astrology to find a way to stop or slow it down. This include visiting the local Taoist who predicted my star.
- Find a treasure that can fix/delay the problem. Speaking of that treasure, the fox did told me to get Li Foil’s pant… But it might be mocking me.
- Visit Doctor Bone?
- Check back on Actor Hei to see if he is normal again?
- Write-in

-----------------------------
All above visits will have singular update focus on that event rather than splitting it by by days.

Post if you want something to have priority.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Purple star, please

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

"A grudge over food is deeper than the ocean."

purple star didn't that require a lot of time though?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010

Q.E.D.

Toughy posted:

purple star didn't that require a lot of time though?
Probably the most of all, but i am updating to what you got for this month. Conventional wisdom would dictate doing this first for your first couple of evenings or more, but Li Foil might not have the same pant next week...?

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I LOVE THEM APPLES

Get those pants. The fox is serious business.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Yeah, changing my vote to Pants

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

So let's do all the quick side quests before the main quest

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010

Q.E.D.

Toughy posted:

So let's do all the quick side quests before the main quest
But what if the pant is the main quest and takes the longest time? The one about getting knowledge seems like a side...

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

Nyaa posted:

But what if the pant is the main quest and takes the longest time? The one about getting knowledge seems like a side...

Daaammmmnnnnn Lin foils pants should be easier, hey bud we're friends you trust me, I need your pants are we good? Do you want money?

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!

Pants should be easy and we don't want to disrespect the fox. We should go to our friend's house and make a formal request for his current pants for the sake of adventure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Rush up hyperventilating, grab Li Foil by the collar, stick our face directly into his and demand his pants immediately lest disaster strike us both.

«54 »