Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
B

SerSpook posted:

Obviously we are going to learn kung fu at the age of 5 :colbert:
Too slow, old man. :agesilaus: A true Wuxia would learn kung fu before they're even born.

Rockopolis fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Aug 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
:(

1BOur father taught us well.
2B
3AHe did so much for us. It's the least we can do.
4B
5A

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

1E: Buy a shovel, bury our father. This shovel will lead us to greatness.

2C: Thank you, but this is a thing we must do on our own.
This.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

3: Don't give up. The right choice is rarely the easy choice.

So are we going make a living as a gravedigger? Is our signature weapon going to be a Monk's Spade? Will our kung fu nickname be "the Undertaker"?

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Well, I'm definitively going to keep my eyes open for opportunities to be a coffin-toting wuxia vigilante.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Let's take our cue from Water Margin and be a Cook & Wandering Gravedigger :stonk:

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Speleothing posted:

FTFY

How many graves need to be dug in a town anyway? Cook is the important bit, though
Wuxia be a hardcore genre, yo.

Zhang Qing, 102 Star of Destiny posted:

The couple run a tavern at Cross Slope, where they lure unwary travellers into their tavern and knock them out by adding drugs into their food and drinks. They kill their victims and rob them of their valuables. Sometimes, they even make meat buns with human flesh fillings from their victims and serve them to other customers.
We swear to never go hungry again.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Poo. Euphemism, back when "sewer" was an occupation.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

CD
Practice punching the dough like a speed bag until we can knead the dough in mid-air.
When we get good we can experiment with adding elbows and kicks and knees and headbutts, Muay Thai-style.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

bCf, H
Riddles of Steel

Rockopolis fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Sep 13, 2015

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Deadmeat5150 posted:

BCF

H

We shall solve the riddle of steel, and learn the ways of Crom.

"Filial Child, what is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies, then serve them noodles, and listen to the rumbling quiet in their bellies."

We will forge noodles so that only the strongest can truly eat them.

For no one in this world can you trust. No men, not women, not beasts. This, you can trust - for excellent flavor!

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Z2: :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Can we learn to fart metal or poo poo fire chi?