Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

JosephWongKS posted:

This is either:

(a) actually Uncle Liu, in which case we should vote A; or

(b) Actor Hei being a really good actor, in which case as a good and respectful child/student, we should pretend to be fooled by Actor Hei so as to give face to Actor Hei and let him preserve his professional pride and therefore we should also vote A.

Well summarized, A it is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

I don't know about this wise bird... I have the sneaking suspicion that it is acting out of manipulative self interest when it asks for food :thunk:

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

falcon2424 posted:

D - Trick Them!

Demand to see their papers!

That isn't any Cat-Spirit. It's a Cat-Spirit Guide who we've assigned to the boy. It's just going along with the body of some other cat.

If King Yama wants a Cat-Spirit Guide brought back to hell, he should have the proper Cat-Spirit-Guide requisition form. This looks different than the standard Cat-Spirit documents.

(Then scream KO-KO-KO-KO and attack whatever papers they show at us. Our talons are mighty! Their forms are weak!)

I am a fan of this plan. I wouldn't have voted for 10 destiny and summoning the cock, but I am entertained with the direction this is going!

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

But Mr Fox, I'm clearly a turtle and not a dog, stupid or otherwise. That doesn't sound like you are doing your job!

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

alpaca diseases posted:

DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CAN BE EATEN RIGHT NOW FOX CAN'T YOU SEE IM A BIT BUSY TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR ALL MY NOW *AND* FUTURE KARMA!! WE CAN TALK LATER!!!

ACTUALLY BIT OF HELP WOULDN'T HURT!- DO YOU THINK YOU'LL GET TO NINE TAILS EASIER BEING A ZENKO OR A YAKO

disclaimer: I have no idea how fox spirits actually work

I like this idea!

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

B but I don't know how much faith I have in our table manners...

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

Q

This update is great. :allears:

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

Kneel and present your hand, palm and fingers down for it to inspect. Look down and if it approaches, carefully look up. Let it smell our hand. If it nudges us after that we may pet it.

I don't know much about cats but this sounds like a good idea!

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

super sweet best pal posted:

F - Bite his hand for a few seconds to establish dominance, then lick it to show you accept your new servant.

This! What a trial it was for this poor cat.

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

That is a nice B

:bandwagon:

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

A

Our poor friend is sick! Also, pant is more important than rules.

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

Politely walk between Dad Ba and Ma Foil and ask nicely if hunting is always this exciting and who is winning! Is it the mighty white and black bear?

Maybe with some childish cluelessness we can defuse the situation!

HBar posted:

Subdue the bear ourself, if that doesn’t break our promise to uncle Liu. The fight will be pointless if the hunt is over.

Use the beast’s cocky nature against it. Take a slow, stealthy approach. It won’t strike until the last possible moment, right when its foe is attacking. So don’t let it know it’s under attack until it’s too late. In the most gentle possible movement, make an open-palm sweep against its most vulnerable point, its exposed belly. Then the great bear will realize that we’ve trapped it in an indefensible position, and it will have no choice but to submit to our will.

Actually, do this instead

Captainicus fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Jun 5, 2018

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

Teach me about A: Water please.

--

F: "World is Noodles."
"Noodle is not whole without all of its parts, cannot be made without all of the world. Fire to boil it in a kettle of metal. Earthen hands to batter and bruise it, water to stretch and roll it, the wood to nourish the customer. All things must be in balance, or noodles are burnt, stale, dry, soggy, unfulfilling, gross and weak."

This seems like a good vote to me!

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

B, B

What a wise master! We better do our best to impress him with our cooking, so he teaches us well!

Captainicus fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Aug 22, 2018

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

:allears:

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

:suspense:

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

Volmarias posted:

G, there are two losses here, meaning both of them will teach him. So really, he wins!

Edit: also, :five:

Agreed!

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

We've definitely got to try Plan Swap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

B

F

Captainicus fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Mar 5, 2019