Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

xpost from reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

I'm going to watch the full intro and outro every episode. I might even.... turn up the volume :c00l:

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

That's the only one I don't remember

Everything else owns

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

I don't trust any of the posters with the weird teeth avs

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

Super Driver's a massive, massive step down from the first OP but it's still alright

YOU SHOULD YOU SHOULD BE QUIET

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Namtab posted:

What's that in real time

1am mate

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwcnaF31poM

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

that video is credit to poster Triggerhappypilot btw

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

|'ve got yospos on the line... they're insanely mad at all this vlc

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

drat, sorry Dick

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

you should be using kcp, the only media player to be graced with an image of Haruhi herself

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

I forgot how amazing the first ep is

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Yeah I wasn't planning on staying up but I'm too into it now

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen, the OP to Haruhi Suzumia no Yuutsu

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

someone make a gif of haruhi when she turns around and her face is finally shown towards the end of the adventures of mikuru ep but make her head k flaps terrible avatar

lmao

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Colonel Campbell: .jpg! This is your mission! All equipment is OSP (on site procurement)!

lol, maybe tomorrow

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

The first ep is brilliant because they made it look amatuer as hell but it's still incredibly well directed

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Level E

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

wait, current... hmm, it would be gatcha

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

*me wearing my fedora and ramones t-shirt standing against a pillar in teh cafeteria working up the courage to approach harhi*

so ummmmm haruhi i hear you like aliens and a stuff like that have you ever heard of a tv show called the x-files???

idk if you saw this

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Something I realized when I made this: this gag is like a split second long in the show, and they only dedicated 2 frames to each hairstyle for a total of 10 frames. But when you watch the cycle of the gif you realize that every shot isn't just taking the same scenario and giving her a new hairstyle; every day the chairs and desks and slightly different, the lighting is different and her expression is redrawn every time. The craft is quite astounding for something that lasts all of 0.5 seconds.

I noticed that too, though I think the desks might be cg and the lighting done in post. Even so, it's still a level of dedication you don't see very often.

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Oh yeah, I wasn't criticising it, KyoAni have some of the best cg going. In fact I think it's cool that they use it effectively to make richer environments for the hand drawn stuff.

Most people associate anime CG with bad stuff like Sidonia, but it's actually used a lot more than you'd think

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

I completely forgot that I had two different Tsuruya avatars at one point.

and later

I'd like to think that in the first one she was laughing at my posts.

Either of those would be 1000x better than your homestuck one!

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

The Haruhi Av Brigade has been summoned

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Linnaeus posted:

I dont like any of the other banners though

They're good

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

*turns up volume*

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

The yospos club got owned

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Here we go...

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Mentat Radnor posted:

The Boredom episode had me cracking up, first of all because it's funny and secondly because this is the first time I've seen Melancholy in broadcast order and I couldn't stop thinking about how many tens of thousands of people were blindsided by all of this supernatural poo poo coming out of nowhere on the day this was first aired.

I really regret having watched season one in the wrong order the first time around because chronological order seriously ruins the pacing. Now I'm actally looking forward to finally seeing season two, after having it low down on the to-watch list for five years.

yeah, the first time I watched it was on DVD order (chronological with Adventures first) and it was still good but in hindsight the broadcast order is much better

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

I'm gonna stamp my feet like that at work tomorrow

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

In Training posted:

And then this stupid thing I made.

lol

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

The nerd got to touch a boob.

.jpg