Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

im remaking the big Kyon gif so we can all use it to respond to all the haters during this simulwatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

Dick Spacious, I'm gonna need Huge Yare Yare GIF, on the double.

no big...... yet

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

VLC... hoooo boy im praying no one from YOSPOS sees this post

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i use media player classic with that one codec pack that everyone else uses. one time i followed some guide and tried to change the settings and stuff to make my quality better, but it made the subtitles only show up half the time and sometimes whatever was playing the picture would just go black so i had to reinstall everything.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

GG subs is awesome.

rip gg subs

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i forgot how thirsty kyon was

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

It's the whole point of the show

it's been a long time since i have watched this

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

someone make a gif of haruhi when she turns around and her face is finally shown towards the end of the adventures of mikuru ep but make her head k flaps terrible avatar

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

we were supposed to watch 2 episodes last night? ive already failed at the simulwatch.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Zas posted:

this has bothered me for years

Taniguchi seems like the type of guy that would have one of those drones. he helped them get that shot for the film but then he accidentally crashed the drone through a window on the upper floor of the school and got in trouble.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

Do yall think if Haruhi was made today, she would eat at Chipotle all the time. And say Netflix is bae.

id definitely invite her over to watch some netflix and chill

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i dont think she would watch anime. i bet she would like the x-files and watch those ghost hunter reality shows but then would get mad because they never catch a ghost

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

*me wearing my fedora and ramones t-shirt standing against a pillar in teh cafeteria working up the courage to approach harhi*

so ummmmm haruhi i hear you like aliens and a stuff like that have you ever heard of a tv show called the x-files???

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

.jpg posted:

idk if you saw this

lamo i missed this. epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

satoru kosaki did all the haruhi music and he is a genius so whoever said the music in harhi was bad is a d word. he also has done all the music for the -monogatari animes and the music in those is better than harhi

• Locked thread