Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kings Of Calabria
Sep 10, 2013
The Lapse is great, gj man. I'm gonna burn through all of em this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kings Of Calabria
Sep 10, 2013
Ya Kevin Allison strikes me as an edgy manchild sometimes, but whatever the stories are usually good. But lately they've run out of steam. Like the first story this week, it wasn't even cool. It was just a prostitute saying that she was banging some dude and he took a dump on the bed. I'm not a prude about trans people or sex and usually those gross-out stories have me laughing by the end because of the wtf factor, but usually it's a funny cringe because it's someone's first time or someone barges in on them or something like that. But that was just a gross 20 minute account of a hooker getting poo poo on. She tried to bring it back with a "u never kno how weird people can be w/r/t sex" but that's no big revelation. Risk had a cool spot in the early podcasting days but there's so much good content available now that I'm not gonna spend 45 minutes a week listening to an edgelord set up stories about bathroom mishaps.

Kings Of Calabria
Sep 10, 2013
The Lapse was good this week btw, it was spooky when the sound didn't happen for a while and then it comes back.

• Locked thread