Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Me and a coworker are currently obsessed with The Sword and Scale podcast. Crazy true crime stuff.

http://swordandscale.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

Strange Matter posted:

Sword and Scale is interesting but I had to stop listening because the host gets extremely creepy the most you listen to him. Like he's really obsessed with the lurid details of crimes, to the point where he plays audio of people reacting to Luka Magnota's insane icepick murder. I think that show was when it became too hard to listen to for me, and I managed to stomach the episode where he gets a bunch of robot voices to read out the chatlogs between two pedophiles discussing how they want to murder and eat children.

I just finished that episode. It was pretty insane.
The episode after that, the host calls up his friend and uses a robot voice to jokingly discuss eating the friend's kids....

While I like the show, I do find that the host can be tasteless in regards to his comments on the cases.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Speaking of Serial, there is another podcast about the same case that goes in to way more detail about it called Undisclosed. It is 3 lawyers, including Adnan's cousin, who break down all the information in crazy detail.

• Locked thread