Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i just realized i have mario 1, mario 3, and mario world on my wii u

I have SMB1, SMB Lost Levels, SMW, Yoshi's Island, 64, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, and Super Mario Maker downloaded, at this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

I haven't downloaded any of those because I still have working cartridges of World and All-Stars.

edit: and Yoshi's Island. obviously.

Have fun laying in bed with a Wii U Gamepad playing tha-- Oh... Soz matey.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't have a folder for it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm a big old fan of SMB1 physics and such.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can see someone making a good one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to make a slow autoscroller that you can't progress quickly enough to have to wait.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's Paul Heyman's 50th birthday on 9/11 as well, OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fredrik1 posted:

Can you place mario wherever or does he have to start at the leftmost area of the map?

From looking at vids of it you can put him anywhere more or less.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I refuse to click on it until at least Sept 15th.

I don't bother with it since megathreads for single player games are where all the fucktards come out and ask what's the best way to do x and tell you secrets and poo poo, plus their usually filled with GBS people who just lurk forums otherwise. No disrespect to Zoq Fot Pik.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's epic that PhD's in English are always incapable of writing poo poo anyone in their right mind would want to read. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't have plans.. I'm just going to go off the dome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

In mid-September I'm upgrading my internet since they just installed insane GBPS-speed fiber optic internet in my town and I will buy one and play then

Insane GBS Fiber Optic? Suit's you right.. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

President Barack Obama has ruled that midnight of 9/11/2015 has been officially changed to WinNight in honor of the release of Nintendo's Super Mario Maker

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I went to my animal platform and shot a brown bear in the anus with a rubber pellet loaded AR until it passed out

Edit wrong thread

Sounds like my Saturday night lmfao...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Winning.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just unlocked an 8 bit Pikachu sprite. *plop* Amiibo!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's somewhat rear end that your locked out of poo poo by the day but you can probably fiddle with the date on the Wii U or whatever...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

9/11 is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ever heard of the eShop?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Being able to jump over the flagpole has made my childhood dreams come true.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's a sort of vertical autoscroller in the 10 mario challenge levels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JllZS6nXRC4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone died on the level I made and gave up. :(

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When do you get the ghost mario thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

someone put like 100 mystery mushrooms in one area abnd i couldnt get out of it because i kept transforming

That was probably Jeff Gerstmann.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

When do I get the Tall Mushroom

I think it's random because I don't have it but it spawned in one of my courses for me when I was testing once.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

ive also seen goomba spelled both gomba and gumba

Spaniards run wild on the miiverse.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

theres no video sharing thing in this game or anything? id like to see your levels and im not gonna own the game for a little bit :/

I'll record my level for you when it's done.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For anyone who was going to play my level, do not watch the video, when I post it. 1A85-0000-001D-2308

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE8UZjciu_g This is ONLY for BobNumeroTres and Net Cafe Scandle.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

also itd be cool if there was like a mario tv mode where it just shows peoples beating random levels forever

I wish there was videos or like movement heatmaps of how people are playing your levels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh stuff unlocks faster if you play a lot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's my castle level. BA31-0000-0023-9129.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i died at the final turtle lol

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm the one star.

Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whoa, I left the game running for a while and then it started up a fly swatting minigame.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish it was easier to update an online thing since I found a way to break my level and I want to add something a little cool you can do for doing so instead of fixing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sade posted:

Someone in the games thread said that clear percentages are per-life, not per-person. So if one person takes 4 attempts to complete your level and they're the only one who plays it, your level will show a completion rate of 25%. That puts a lot of the low clear %'s on self-playing levels in perspective, sorta

vvv well ok, sorry then, professor mario

That means 13 people played my course 179 something times and finished it 9 times... Cripes.

• Locked thread