Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
Pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

poo poo, are you serious? Okay, then.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?
I have one blue left but nowhere to use him so PASS! With the first boat pick I'll grab the majestic Sea Breese.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Winter is over!

Everyone pick boats in the order Millions, Bubble-T, Baron, and BLoose!

Please also provide me with an idea of where you would like your final tiles to go! Alternatively, if you take long enough, I may just auto it in whichever way gives you the most points.

To remind people of their acquisitions:

Millions: Tile 1, Keyguild
Bubble-T: Tile 2, Keythedral, Apothecary, Scholar
Baron: Tile 3, Keymarket, Scribes
BLoose: Village Hall, Jeweller

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Put my Key Guild wherever is most aesthetically pleasing to you, and toss the Sea Breese onto my river when boat picks are over please!

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
gg nextmap thanks for the meeples and tiles and dickings guys!

phone edit: pretend kq is flipped in this picture,

Broken Loose fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Oct 6, 2015

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.
I'll take the Flipper thanks, and flip the Well.

Please place the #2 tile north of my home and surround it with Keythedral, Apothecary and Scholar for those sweet, sweet bonus points.

Been a good game! This is the first time I've seen the resource boat and the Jeweller comboed, interested to see where BLoose ends up (once he stops trying to steal the Sea Breese..) Apologies for holding it up occasionally.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
My ending score predictions: 81-67-64-47 Not publicly announcing who is who, yet. Don't wanna give any ideas.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

With the first two boats out of the way I can safely auto Baron's placements. Final scores going up in a sec...

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

FINAL SCORES

Bubble-T

Tiles: 36
Scholar: 12
Tile 2: 6
Apothecary: 9 (16 meeples present)
Barn: 4
Gold: 6
Total: 73

Broken Loose

Tiles: 11
Jeweler: 58
Keyflower: 2
Village Hall: 10
Total: 81

Baron Fuzzlewhack

Tiles: 11
Blacksmith: 12
Tile 3: 5
Sea Bastion: 5 (Store->Key Mine->Peddler->Hiring Fair->Home 3->Store)
Key Market: 4
Scribes: 30 (Treating the Purple meeple as an Anvil)
Total: 67

Millions

Tiles: 31
Sea Breeze: 4
Tile 1: 3
Gold: 2
Total: 40

FINAL SCORES

Broken Loose with 81
Bubble-T with 73
Baron Fuzzlewhack with 67
Millions with 40

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

Nice work Broken Loose.

I made a potentially fatal error grabbing a few extra gold with Reds that should have been used to try and deny the Jeweller, I think. Other than that I was lost as ever this game! Glad to have placed second tbh.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
Good game guys! This was a lot of fun, and very cutthroat. Thank you for running it, Stelas.

Losing the Key guild at the end there really hurt. That was a potential 20 points snatched out from under me!

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Great game everyone!

So I have to admit I had a somewhat more cohesive strategy in place before you all pointed out that my summer boat only allowed me to switch colors on production, not bidding. In winter I was going to make everyone waste a ton of meeples to prevent the rampant skill tile/resource production that ended up occurring.

Obviously it didn't pan out that way, congrats to BL for winning his first knife fight! :ese:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Good game, thanks for running Stelas, I enjoyed spectating

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
Brutal.

In retrospect, submitting all 3 of my winter tiles (Jeweller, Scribes, Key Guild) was incredibly dangerous. I wanted to take the heat off my Jeweller gain, so I was hoping 2 other targets would draw attention, which they did, but turn 1 did the majority of the work for me. I got 2 extra points from people using my Apprentice Hall, but that was after I shifted gears.

Anyway, I got the Keyflower! I Keyflowered! That's why I won. You guys gave me the Keyflower.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
Oh, my initial draw? I had no Blue Meople. But I had like 6 Yellows. It was disgusting.

korora
Sep 3, 2011

Baron Fuzzlewhack posted:

Losing the Key guild at the end there really hurt. That was a potential 20 points snatched out from under me!

You can't score the same skill tiles for both the Key Guild and the Scribes so actually you lost nothing.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Needed more blood, 2/10.

Great job guys. Welcome to the Keyflower Champions Circle, BL!

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Thanks to all my players for being good sports! My heart broke for Millions when I realized I couldn't stick the Tile 1 inside his enterprise village.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

Broken Loose posted:

In retrospect, submitting all 3 of my winter tiles (Jeweller, Scribes, Key Guild) was incredibly dangerous. I wanted to take the heat off my Jeweller gain, so I was hoping 2 other targets would draw attention, which they did

This is something most people take a few games to work out, its tempting to only put out the One Tile You Need but eventually someone steals it and you learn that offering 2-3 tiles is usually a good idea.

• Locked thread