Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao check out this dude ^^^

he updates :pram: :lmao: :lol: :synpa: :69: :sex:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:smug mrgw:

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
don't use ios betas

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao if you don't run vintage iOS

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i just have my hired help read the forums to me while im playing golf and driving my lambo

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i just have my hired help read the forums to me while im playing golf and driving my lambo

jeeves whats the latest in the pos?

tori has been probated again sir

oh that cheeky rascal!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

downloading metadata

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

no service on the farm

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

fukin bullshit aye

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

telco companies when they drove down our road: "eh...yeah nah gently caress these guys".

Kind Friend
Sep 9, 2013

android awful app is the biggest pos. i have to restart it like every other page. then there was the time where it wouldnt let me log in at all for like a week.

awful app man: please stop making a cool looking ios app and fix my android trash, tia

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

GoatFood posted:

android is the biggest pos. my android trash

PissWhisk
Oct 12, 2012

quackers
i like awful.app i like to read thread in bed

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

awful app man: please keep the android app lovely so that the OP cant post

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
awful.app is amazing. considering it brings in no money, the quality is great and it makes SA so much more usable on my phone and iPad. It basically dragged this terrible Web 1.0 site into the mobile future.

if lowtax wasn't a complete retard he would have created an API for mobile apps and then charged members an extra :10bux: to use it instead of having to scrape html.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
phone posting is worse than drunk posting

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
lol if you use a web browser

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

my thread is in it so I want to vote 5 but you're using an iOS device so now i'm conflicted

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

GoatFood posted:

android awful app is the biggest pos. i have to restart it like every other page. then there was the time where it wouldnt let me log in at all for like a week.

awful app man: please stop making a cool looking ios app and fix my android trash, tia

works on my machine. i suspect you have an incorrect cell phone, or perhaps a bugless beast?

Kind Friend
Sep 9, 2013

Smythe posted:

works on my machine. i suspect you have an incorrect cell phone, or perhaps a bugless beast?

nah man i got a nexus 5 its like the most normal anroid

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Then you must be holding it wrong, or perhaps Richard has read your post history a d determined you unworthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I have literally never had a problem nor a logout with awful.apk

• Locked thread