Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Mirabal doesn’t get the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Pipo cast needs to happen during Miami games

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
I think that's the first time a Ron Magill segment has actively become unfun for me to listen to

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Foxworth Thursday!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Hooded Cells!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MddV_D5kZaM

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I don't actually want it to happen, but a mob of people storming the Clevelander because of Miami football would be incredible for content

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
It would be our January 6th.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Mike Ryan is doing a Melting Down bit on twitter right now and it's funny

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

a neat cape posted:

Mike Ryan is doing a Melting Down bit on twitter right now and it's funny

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1483262322189688832?t=z2Ca47pCQ1UuUwpHACeMlA&s=19

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Jesus, I couldn't listen to more than five seconds of Rovell defending his MLK memorabilia collection. Not that the show around it wasn't funny, just that Rovell himself is genuinely cringe inducing.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Anals of History posted:

Jesus, I couldn't listen to more than five seconds of Rovell defending his MLK memorabilia collection. Not that the show around it wasn't funny, just that Rovell himself is genuinely cringe inducing.

Just listening to it now, them referring to it as "an actual race card" got me good.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I hope this mike stuff dies sooner than later. It's not funny and he's kinda unlikeable 80% of the time.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

RBX posted:

I hope this mike stuff dies sooner than later. It's not funny and he's kinda unlikeable 80% of the time.

I'm on the other side. I love it just like I loved Corporate Michael

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Yeah I find the Mike stuff hilarious

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

catching up. Corporate Mike was a much better bit than this. I dont mind it but it's way too obvious and the obnoxiousness feels less targeted,
Now Greg roasting Dumbanique FoxWorthless and BIlly Corben, that's the real poo poo.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

The bit having an *ahem* outside suitor call in on the air was pretty funny though. But yeah, other times the regular back-and-forth is kind of done to death by now.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Scoops Cote is all over this Brady situation

https://twitter.com/gregcote/status/1487567151716315136

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Is there a watch along?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

Is there a watch along?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nVWvSFmUvI

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Elephanthead posted:

Is there a watch along?

Yup, tune in to see Dan dressed as Ronald McDonald and Greg Cote ripping into Billy Corbin

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
I think there's a fair number of Sports Hub listeners in here. I haven't listened much this football season because how many times do I need to hear people say Mac Jones is okay? But I heard a bit driving today and regular caller (from when I listened more regularly) Carlton in Norwell/Tampa called in. He sounded like Hell and the hosts were all wishing him well, rather than the previous loud and boisterous ways. Is he sick or something? I mean, by context I gotta figure he is, but I was curious if anyone knew.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
The show is gonna be so good tomorrow

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Adun posted:

The show is gonna be so good tomorrow

Local hour every hour, basically. There’s a lot to dig into.

[Edit] a good start on it with Howard Bryant, Sampson and Dan.

https://youtu.be/lnae_v_uHHY

harperdc fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Feb 2, 2022

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

Is Spotify the only place to listen to Labatard outside of 1 hour a week on YouTube?

Also, there's gotta be someone else that enjoys Pat McAfee's show. Outside of the clips and the dumb poo poo on Tuesdays it's extremely funny and AJ Hawk is an absolute amazing troll.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I Brake For MILFs posted:

Is Spotify the only place to listen to Labatard outside of 1 hour a week on YouTube?

They’re putting just about everything onto YouTube now, and the podcasts should be available through regular podcast aggregators. I see all of the LeBatard feeds in Overcast on iOS, haven’t checked Apple Podcasts but guessing it’s there too.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1489258661893459972?s=20&t=4Lyc0aPJqoQx93MGflUMtg

Mike came home

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Jemele Hill asking everyone with a bad food take "where were you on January 6th?" is great.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

harperdc posted:

They’re putting just about everything onto YouTube now, and the podcasts should be available through regular podcast aggregators. I see all of the LeBatard feeds in Overcast on iOS, haven’t checked Apple Podcasts but guessing it’s there too.

I'm an Android user and I'm having no trouble with RSS feeds for the main show or Lebatard & Friends network. Switched this morning from Spotify to Castbox after deleting my Spotify account.

swickles posted:

Jemele Hill asking everyone with a bad food take "where were you on January 6th?" is great.

Absolutely stealing this in the future. Flawless, effortless trolling.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
They all show up on the default apple podcast thing on my phone. That’s probably the stats advertising looks at so they have money to pay Greg Cotes parking

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Anals of History posted:

I'm an Android user and I'm having no trouble with RSS feeds for the main show or Lebatard & Friends network. Switched this morning from Spotify to Castbox after deleting my Spotify account.

Yeah I think the comment above is also semi-joking as well. Diving straight into the serious topic like Dan does.

swickles posted:

Holy poo poo :vince:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/ChrisLavinio/status/1489672450342371339

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I know it's obvious, but the Bomani/Foxworth episode about Flores is funny as hell but it's that humour twinged with deep pain.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

algebra testes posted:

I know it's obvious, but the Bomani/Foxworth episode about Flores is funny as hell but it's that humour twinged with deep pain.

when I listened to the Nick Wright episode and it mostly focused on the AFC/NFC Championships, I figured the black-folks conversation would be saved for Foxworth Friday. I mean, Bomani even made the point on LeBatard's show earlier this week.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
oh nooo

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1490728482493579264?t=KSpgmoUwIU85eFIEMzMI-g&s=19

Cool Post Beg fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Feb 7, 2022

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

I would say poor Mike, but naaaaah.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
The mullet makes the profile shot look so much worse/better

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm like a week and a half behind on shows and I know people get annoyed with Dan these days bit good loving lord Stu is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I didn't love the Mike Ryan bit about reneging on the bet but the visual payoff of him giving the finger while looking like that actually made it sort of worth it.