Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
A towel, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

It is a throw blanket. You see both sides in that picture.

You can also get the image on a t-shirt or hoodie or phone case.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

tote life

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

When are we getting new episodes? This week is a Steven Universe bomb, so hopefully we get one soon. Hopefully we get more bear cub episodes.

X_Toad
Apr 2, 2011
I thought we were done for this season?

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

X_Toad posted:

I thought we were done for this season?

Most of CN's other 11 minute cartoons have 40-50 episodes per season. Would they have announced the last ep as a season finale if it was one?

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

violetdragon posted:

Most of CN's other 11 minute cartoons have 40-50 episodes per season. Would they have announced the last ep as a season finale if it was one?

I don't know if that's true for every show. Like Steven Universe was guaranteed the full 50 per season because it was a massively expensive production with a ridiculous pedigree but something like We Bare Bears is less of a surefire thing and I don't see why it would have been greenlighted for 50 episodes right out of the gate. It's not really a serial type show so it's not like it really matters what the season finale is or when it airs.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Philip Rivers posted:

I don't know if that's true for every show. Like Steven Universe was guaranteed the full 50 per season because it was a massively expensive production with a ridiculous pedigree but something like We Bare Bears is less of a surefire thing and I don't see why it would have been greenlighted for 50 episodes right out of the gate. It's not really a serial type show so it's not like it really matters what the season finale is or when it airs.
We Bare Bears is more akin to a show Clarence, which got 50 episodes in its first season. I don't think we've seen the last episodes of this season.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
The show is returning from hiatus tonight!

New episode, "Charlie Ball" is on at 7 PM ET, an hour from now.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Season 2 premiere (we're in season 2 already?) on Feb 25.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

violetdragon posted:

Season 2 premiere (we're in season 2 already?) on Feb 25.
The episode today was listed as Season 1. I guess it was made a while ago but hasn't aired until now? Good to see it back and with a second season.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
It only just now occurred to me that Panda is bad with girls not only because he's the nerd of the group, but also because he's a panda. You know, since pandas are hilariously incompetent at mating.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
Today's episode was great, with Lou Ferrigno doing a guest voice.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I had to pause halfway through this episode and take a breather because it was just too cute. :3:

Especially with overprotective Asian dad freaking out. All too true, sigh.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
That was cute as hell.

Has anyone translated the Korean dialogue? Last time Chloe's parents had significant screentime, there was a joke hidden in the Korean dialogue.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also I can't believe I missed the Yard Sale episode.

"Ice Bear feels impending motherhood nearby." :3:

EDIT: I wonder if the real reason everyone was freaking out over Grizz's hands was because he had five fingers instead of four.

ShadowCatboy fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Mar 5, 2016

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The yard sale episode was great.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/giPdqQspQno

Preview for the next episode. As usual Ice Bear is just too precious.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
The female characters in this show are generally more level-headed than the males, which definitely impacts how goofy the bears act, especially when they try to impress people they like to the point they go overboard and trespass their boundaries. I'm curious as to how they'll handle a real unpleasant crazy woman, aside from the one businesswoman in the cupcake episode.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Shitenshi posted:

The female characters in this show are generally more level-headed than the males, which definitely impacts how goofy the bears act, especially when they try to impress people they like to the point they go overboard and trespass their boundaries. I'm curious as to how they'll handle a real unpleasant crazy woman, aside from the one businesswoman in the cupcake episode.

How do you even notice this stuff?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
its his super power. he is called the "noticer"

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Last night's ep was fantastic, and as usual Ice Bear is the best bear. :3:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Panda was starting to act like Nom Nom by the end- obsessed with his own internet fame. Also, there was a reference to his cute sneeze on the photo where he's eating cake.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Y-Hat posted:

Panda was starting to act like Nom Nom by the end- obsessed with his own internet fame.
Oh hey speaking of Nom Nom, there he was again. I love how Panda and Ice Bear always point out how much of a dick Nom Nom is in every episode with him.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Awww, even Nom-Nom has a heart deep down inside.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

Oh hey speaking of Nom Nom, there he was again. I love how Panda and Ice Bear always point out how much of a dick Nom Nom is in every episode with him.

Dingle. The word is dingle.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Shitenshi posted:

Awww, even Nom-Nom has a heart deep down inside.
Only as long as it gets him more not-YouTube views.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
There was no new episode this week, right?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

violetdragon posted:

There was no new episode this week, right?

Nope. There is an episode on the 31st, though.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

There was a second new episode of Clarence to make up for no Bears this week. That's also a great show.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

Y-Hat posted:

There was a second new episode of Clarence to make up for no Bears this week. That's also a great show.

COOOOOOOOGAN!

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Pan-pan is a ladies' man.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Shitenshi posted:

Pan-pan is a ladies' man.

*selfie with bamboo stick* Hi.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Crowbar Jones is a pretty cool action movie

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

PBS Newshour posted:

Crowbar Jones is a pretty cool action movie

Pando is really the breakout star there.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Neeksy posted:

Pando is really the breakout star there.

I dunno, his hacking scenes were pretty unrealistic.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
Darrel was played by Mel Rodriguez, who people might know as Todd from The Last Man on Earth and Marco from Better Call Saul.

"Kobe beef not named after basketball player" :geno:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

kefkafloyd posted:

"Kobe beef not named after basketball player" :geno:

Maybe not in your world. :colbert:

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I just got to episode 7 of last season. Is the rest of the show like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

eatenmyeyes posted:

I just got to episode 7 of last season. Is the rest of the show like this?

If you've watched the first six or seven episodes, then you have a pretty good idea of what the whole show is like, yeah.

• Locked thread