Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, this is how I operate with Vigs. It's also similar to how I operate with Daycops. I don't choose the obvious target because we are going to resolve that one anyway. I think I might have made an exception for someone claiming to be a lynchbomb though. Since that is hard to work around. I also still don't understand why Sagan wouldn't answer TMM and others about it.

this for one is a weird post that simultaneously takes two positions and could be read as him agreeing to either my position or madman's at the time

fence sitting 101

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tremendous Taste posted:

this for one is a weird post that simultaneously takes two positions and could be read as him agreeing to either my position or madman's at the time

fence sitting 101

Yeah, this is fair since both you and Madman read what you wanted to out of it. I said what I meant though. I normally operate how you do. But I would have probably killed the lynchbomb who I thought was scum in this case because it was causing weirdness. It's a weird response because it was a weird situation.

I don't see how that reads as me being dull. Nor do I see how it is a "slip of logic or judgement".

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
oh poo poo no lynch is actually votable lol

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

that said I dont fully understand the no lynch thing but sagan seems to be awol anyhoo so, fukkit, lets let it ride out I guess

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

If we're at Mislynch and Lose, we could not lynch anyone today, let the scum NK someone, and then have the same choice tomorrow, but with fewer options for a mislynch. We'd have the benefit of more information too, based on the NK.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Vote's coming in less than an hour. I will be on for about another 20-30.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote nolynch

Goodnight

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

fair enough

##vote nolynch

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

##vote nolynch

I want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

balls deep

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ugh, I finally get home after lovely rear end 13 hour day of driving and see this you've let a caught liar live.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
He's just going to make up some poo poo tomorrow and you're all going to have to figure out if he's lying while I sit here saying and knowing he is lying.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Plus, the game is an immediately loss as soon as someone puts down a wrong vote if there are 3 scum and I'm going to immediately vote Taste.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
However, in the spirit of things, I will give one real day before I vote. I will try not to engage Taste during that time, however I do not see my vote moving unless there is some kind of startling info dump.

The other offer I'll make to the scum team is: Send your killer at me. I'll take the 1 for 1 trade.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

To Be Continued.

##Vote No Cuddle

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Lynch No One! (5): Tremendous Taste, Kashuno, Winson_Paine, Green Intern, King Burgundy
Tremendous Taste (1): Kashuno, Kashuno, TMMadman, Kashuno, Kashuno, Winson_Paine, Winson_Paine, Kashuno, Winson_Paine, TMMadman, Kashuno, TMMadman, Winson_Paine
TMMadman (1): Evil Sagan
Somberbrero (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno
King Burgundy (0): Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste

Not Voting (1): Somberbrero

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 25th, 2015 at 11:45 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Today was a different day. Though the conversation was dominated by Troopers Tremendous Taste and TMMadman going after each other like dogs fighting over the last snausage, or perhaps two Mutons fighting over the same fleeing citizen, in the end...nobody was made to answer. The fireteam put their weapons down, ever so briefly, and were content to let EXALT do their worst as the sun set.

Nobody was neutralized Day 3!
It is now Night 3. Please submit your actions as soon as possible.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The fourth day of the fireteam's exile-until-secure begins. Everyone rises. Everyone.

It is now Day 4.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (8): Evil Sagan, Green Intern, Kashuno, King Burgundy, Somberbrero, TMMadman, Tremendous Taste, Winson_Paine

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 27th, 2015 at 11:45 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

scum is cowardly. Make a move, fuckers

##vote no lynch

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

oh god this is groundhog day the game except it is gonna be ttm and taste bickering forever without end

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

also what just happened

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

scum is being petulant

unless you rbed the killer?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

scum is being petulant

Who did you track?

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Tremendous Taste posted:

scum is being petulant

No the batteries are dead so I just stayed home and played with my dick.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Winson_Paine posted:

No the batteries are dead so I just stayed home and played with my dick.

true enough, I tracked you nowhere

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Tremendous Taste posted:

hahahahah

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

Well that's a little convenient, why not try to track Somber? Or Sagan? Did you really believe that Winson is scum?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I was expecting a "yeah, I blocked you!!!" and then the most horrifying version of groundhog day would commence

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

TMMadman posted:

Well that's a little convenient, why not try to track Somber? Or Sagan? Did you really believe that Winson is scum?

I did fullclaim a moving role, sagan has a day role and presumably cant move? idk what somber is good for

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lol

it's "convenient" to track the claimed roleblocker

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

oh my god i loving hate this

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hi sagan

can u fullclaim pls

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

lol

it's "convenient" to track the claimed roleblocker

Sure, against the one guy that hasn't claimed a passive or active role? Why not track him? Why did you not believe Winson is town?

And once again, I'm going to point at the fact that Winson targeted Taste with his roleblock and now can't do it anymore. Winson, did you get the same message that you did on N2?

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

No I just didn't do it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Winson_Paine posted:

No I just didn't do it.

As in you were told you can't do it anymore?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

hahaha, this is amazing.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I still contend it's Taste. Everyone should just claim and we take a shot because it's just dumb otherwise. I still believe it's Taste, I think he's lying about his claim and he couldn't have tracked me.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

TMMadman posted:

As in you were told you can't do it anymore?

I am not going to do this again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Winson_Paine posted:

I am not going to do this again.

Sorry, what I'm asking is was the message you received yesterday clear that you could no longer use your powers, so you didn't submit an action tonight?

• Locked thread