Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Gg Was fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Thanks, I had a good time coming up with stuff and writing flavor and generally losing my mind after N2. After I opened the thread for D3, I was away for a little while with no access to the gdocs, just the thread on my phone. I saw Taste said he tracked TMM and panicked, thinking I had screwed something up...and then I checked my PMs and :stare:

But yeah N2 was one of the craziest things I've seen.

KB was making a lot of great calls in the scumdoc, too.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oh incidentally I'm already generating ideas for XCOM: Enemy Within Mafia II - Base Defense (since EXALT won this one)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

There we go. I was waiting for the second vote on me. This is the scum.

##vote Winson

PS. I realized last night just as I was falling asleep that my scum is ALWAYS the second vote on me theory was correct!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Captain Foo posted:

oh incidentally I'm already generating ideas for XCOM: Enemy Within Mafia II - Base Defense (since EXALT won this one)

Can't wait! I'll actually have a computer again so I'll be able to go through things a lot better. Phone posting 99% of the game made it really hard to make good content

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Captain Foo posted:

Please expand this to a living campaign.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Can't wait! I'll actually have a computer again so I'll be able to go through things a lot better. Phone posting 99% of the game made it really hard to make good content

I was also on my phone most of this game. I got stuck on a bad rotation at work, and then was away from home for nights and weekends more than expected.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Green Intern posted:

It would be pretty sweet; one of the things that is an issue is that SA Mafia games tend to rely heavily on closed setups; where nobody knows the distribution of roles ahead of time. Further, in XCOM mafia, the flavor being all there is to go on was one of my key elements. There are certainly other options for roles/flavors, but some things would probably end up repeating themselves. I suppose that's not awful, though!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

You killed me scum. That makes me sad.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Green Intern posted:

SOME WONT BE LIVING FOR LONG

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Winson_Paine posted:

SOME WONT BE LIVING FOR LONG

That's why we have SHIVs.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I'm actually pretty close to getting the setup done for the next one.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Presign

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Same

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yup, presign.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Posting from Wrigley field waiting for the Foo Fighters to presign

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!
I'd love to presign this was amazing

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Tentative presign, hoping that my other game(s) will be done by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Captain Foo posted:

I'm actually pretty close to getting the setup done for the next one.

Presign. If you make me a lynchbomb I'll claim Miller.

One of those lynchbombs that get to choose their targets. What are those called again? Hunters or Vengeful?

• Locked thread