Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
This thread was glorious last year as a spectator, and If there's a spot, I'd love to get in this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Noticed JPrime got added to the waitlist and I didn't; I'm assuming my post just got lost in the shuffle.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Name Redacted is me, just changed the name to Building Character.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
The draft link doesn't go live until an hour before. Give it 15 minutes.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
NEW RULE! NEW RULE!

Lazy Sunday.

Week 1: Stop running around and enjoy your Sunday. Rushing yards are worth zero points.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I'm already enjoying the kicker rules with Josh Scobee being a failure tonight. Keep missin' 'em bud.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
NEW RULE!! NEW RULE!!

The best defense is a good offense.

The D/ST slot is eliminated.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
So I guess I'm telling on myself?

Anyway, I blanked on the rules/roster setting portion of the week (searching for new jobs is time-consuming) and ended up starting Kai Forbath. Even though he's been released, he still comes up as being on Washington. Do I get dinged for playing someone that didn't play a snap even though he's not on a roster, or do we just roll with the zero and use my other kicker slot?

Baldrash fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Sep 25, 2015

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
That's fair, just wasn't sure if there was a difference between players without a team and those that just don't see the field. Thanks.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I HAVE THE CALVINBALL!

NFC East? More like NFC LEAST!

Players on the Giants, Redskins, Eagles and Cowboys can't be played this week!

New Rule! New Rule!

Going old-school.

Remember the days of player-coaches? No? Well now you can live them. The Head Coach slot is deactivated.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
New Rule! New Rule!

Assassination!

The chain of command is broken! We've lost our field generals!

The QB slot is removed.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
New Rule! New Rule!

Coffin Corner.
Punts inside the 20 are worth 20 points, and punts inside the 10 are worth 100!

(If I can only do one of these, I'd rather have the inside the 10 rule.)

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005

gardenald posted:

New rule! New rule!
why are we using friggin punters

All punter scoring is 0

Aww, I'm not even gonna get a chance for my coffin corner rule to matter. Can I just use my rule this week to re-enable it?

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
I have the CALVINBALL!

Players on undefeated teams can't be used this week! So no Panthers, Bengals, Patriots or Broncos!

NEW RULE! NEW RULE!

I want ALL the players!

Open up the second QB slot!

Baldrash fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Nov 4, 2015

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
New Rule! New Rule!

Kickers matter too!

Open up a kicker slot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
New Rule! New Rule!

Sack Race!

Sacks (both for QBs and defenses) are worth 333 points!

• Locked thread