Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

prefer the 30th for the draft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Anubis posted:

Currently active teams please change your team name to something with your username so I can identify and remove the now defunct teams from ESPN. Currently there's almost no way to identify some of you.

Haha I had the same problem but then I did some cross referencing from the previous threads. Think we're up to speed now

Aredna - It's a Magical League, Hobbes
Anubis - A Nauseous Nocturne
Fight Club Sandwich - Scientific Progress Goes Bort
gardenald - "Y" as in "Y do we care?" (I think...)
Yoshifan823 - Mark Sanchez Passes Go Boink
Marshmallow Blue - Revenge Raven

OxySnake - The Noodle Implements
VACANT - Name Redacted
VACANT - Get Rid of Slimy Ponders
VACANT - Vigo the Butch
VACANT - Texas Transmogrifiers
VACANT - Grossman Gunslingers

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

JPrime posted:

I appear to be in, as the Noodle Incidents (NUDL).

Thanks. OxySnake got his email in really early so I added him to NUDL, then removed the legacy owners which I guess wiped his ownership as well. In the interim we invited you to the league in that slot

OxySnake will now have Vigo the Butch as soon as he cuts out his mask

Miss Wormwood
Fight Club Sandwich - Scientific Progress Goes Bort
Baldrash - Building Character
VACANT - Texas Transmogrifiers

Rosalyn
gardenald - "Y" as in "Y do we care?"
Marshmallow Blue - All QBs are Just Sacked
JPrime - The Noodle Implements
KalenSC - Get Rid of Slimy Ponders
OxySnake - TigerSchool Valedictorian

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Aug 28, 2015

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

kalensc posted:

Team names can be adjusted or they're locked in if we're taking over accounts?

Name changes are allowed & encouraged

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Was a draft date set yet?

Draft is Sat Sept 5 at 5 PM Eastern
e: actually 7 PM eastern

Updated teams

Miss Wormwood
Fight Club Sandwich - Snowgoon House of Horror
Baldrash - Building Character
Fenrir - The Endzone is Lava

Rosalyn
gardenald - "Y" as in "Y do we care?"
Marshmallow Blue - All QBs are Just Sacked
JPrime - The Noodle Implements
KalenSC - Get Rid of Slimy Ponders
OxySnake - TigerSchool Valedictorian

I think I count 13 confirmed players in the OP but we only have 11 claimed teams? Also Kalensc needs to accept the invite.

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Sep 1, 2015

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Fenrir posted:

Wait, it's moved up to 5? It still says 7pm on the league page.

whoops yeah whatever the league page says

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

kalensc posted:

I was looking through last season's thread to try and figure out what type of team to draft. Does it make sense to draft for this like you would any other normal league and then be ready to use waivers to claim gimmick players week-to-week, or does drafting a "great team" not really matter much due to all the modifiers and rules?

Basically, do I need to read up on the rankings and schedules and whatever to be prepared, or does a picking-on-the-fly team have as good a chance as any?

you can change rules to make almost any player rosterable. Pick players with cool names IMO

e: I wrote up a draft strategy for the league here it is

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

JPrime posted:

Am I reading the scoring right? You get 1k points for tossing an INT?

Rules are resetting to ESPN standard scoring - we'll start allowing rulechanges and roster slot openings after the draft

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Aredna posted:

When choosing your weekly it can be either a scoring change or a change to the starters. Example rules from last year:

* All teams MUST start 2 QBs
* Increase available flex spots by 1
* All points are negative
* Lucky 7s - all yards are 7 points / yard

Thanks. to add onto this, the commissioners are really lazy and wont accept any rules that require us to do any math or anything that can't be implemented in ESPN

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

kalensc posted:

I'm glancing at the 2014 rosters just to see what everyone had ended up with. I notice that tons of roster spots are left empty on each team, so just to clarify we can max out our rosters and then bench as many as desired so long as we fulfill the positions listed in: "We are starting the season with your basic QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX(no qb), K, DEF setup until rules start changing it." yea?

yes rules and rosters will start at ESPN standard but they won't stay like that for very long. still, for week 1 we'll likely start with a lot of dudes on the bench

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

NEW RULE! NEW RULE!

Shootout

HC Scoring is 500 points per point scored.

e: whoops, HC slot is closed so this rule doesn't matter.....yet

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Sep 7, 2015

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

HC scoring was intended to counterbalance DST scoring but I may have overshot

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Week 1 Scores

Standings
1-0 Baldrash - Building Character
1-0 Fenrir - The Endzone is Lava
1-0 JPrime - The Noodle Incidents
1-0 Aredna - It's a Magical League, Hobbes
1-0 Marshmallow Blue - All QBs are Just Sacked
1-0 gardenald - "Y" as in "Y do we care?"
---
0-1 Anubis - A Nauseous Nocturne
0-1 Fight Club Sandwich - Snowgoon House of Horror
0-1 Old Dog Child - Kaepernick Caepadick
0-1 Yoshifan823 - Mark Sanchez Passes Go Boink
0-1 KalenSC - A Philistine on the Sidewalk
0-1 OxySnake - Hill and Bernard IRL

With the low score of 4114 for the week, Fight Club Sandwich has the Calvinball

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

NEW RULE! NEW RULE!
I've made a Huge Mistake

HC scoring is now 150/point instead of 500.

I HAVE THE CALVIN BALL
Later Bedtimes, Fewer baths!

Your starting lineup must include a player from a night game (Broncos @ Chiefs, Seahawks @ Packers, Jets @ Colts)

Reminder The commissioners are LAZY. It is the responsibility of each manager to police their opponents rosters and tattle if they are fielding illegal lineups (extra players/omitting a slot with negative points) or restricted players (0 snap players/Calvin Ball rule). Please also help us out if it appears we've missed a rule - there are a ton of rule changes each week and sometimes we miss things

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Sep 15, 2015

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

JPrime posted:

I have Rivers and Jameis on my bench, and I picked up Shaun Hill on the Vikings to be my starting QB (even though he's not his team's starter), is that kosher or do I need to start rivers or winston?

They would need to play a snap. you can gamble that there is a trick play for shaun hill but if he doesn't play we will insert the most negative QB into your lineup

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Both are the kick holders for our respective teams. What's the call on that?

Any snaps are fine. If your opponent is playing someone you're suspicious of, look them up here and if they played zero snaps squeal on them.

For wk 1, mccown would have been fine while we would have thrown the book at anyone who started hill

Also - don't start injured players and expect us to fix your lineup. we will only tinker with a team if it HURTS YOU, and we'll only find out about it if the opposing manager tattles

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Week 2 Scores

Standings
2-0 Baldrash - Building Character
2-0 Aredna - It's a Magical League, Hobbes
2-0 Marshmallow Blue - All QBs are Just Sacked
1-1 Fenrir - The Endzone is Lava
1-1 JPrime - The Noodle Incidents
1-1 gardenald - "Y" as in "Y do we care?"
1-1 KalenSC - A Philistine on the Sidewalk
0-2 old dog child- Kaepernick Caepadick
---
0-1 Anubis - A Nauseous Nocturne*
0-1 Fight Club Sandwich - Snowgoon House of Horror*
0-1 Yoshifan823 - Mark Sanchez Passes Go Boink*
0-1 OxySnake - Hill and Bernard IRL*

*Since there are some potential roster violations, we'll until after Football Outsiders updates snap counts to update standings for these teams and announce the Calvin Ball Holder

I'm also discussing with Anubis the application of roster violations: we've shot from the hip in previous seasons but thinking about ways to be less caprcious

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Anubis posted:

Uck, self violation reporting here. I forgot a 2nd kicker which should give me Succop for -160. However, my opponent played a defense (-3996) and no TE, so hopefully someone out there got negative points on that. If Joe Webb didn't get any snaps I'll pull one out but I think he did.

Yoshifan823 posted:

I'm Telling!!!

My opponent started Zach Mettenberger and he didn't do a thing on Sunday. He needs that sweet sweet -8000 points on his total.

Also, I didn't start a Tight End, but since there's nothing worse than a 0 in that category, my dumbness is punishment enough.

Snowgoon house of horror will not be penalized for starting Joe Webb while Hill and Bernard IRL will be penalized for starting Zack Mettenberger

I discussed with anubis and :siren: for this week and all future roster violations, we will replace the offending player with the most negative player on anyone's roster (adjustment C in the above screenshot) :siren: Our rationale is that (1) it's easier to see negative players on rosters while we might miss a negative player in FA and (2) rostered players will be higher usage and therefore tend to be more damaging when negative points are involved.

Since Joe Webb is legal, Snowgoon House of Horror (11,989) will win over A Nauseous Nocturne (4,643)
Since Mettenberger is a violation, Mark Sanchez Passes Go Boink (8,332) will win over Hill and Bernard IRL (-7,100)

Standings
2-0 Baldrash - Building Character
2-0 Aredna - It's a Magical League, Hobbes
2-0 Marshmallow Blue - All QBs are Just Sacked
---
1-1 Fenrir - The Endzone is Lava
1-1 JPrime - The Noodle Incidents
1-1 gardenald - "Y" as in "Y do we care?"
1-1 KalenSC - A Philistine on the Sidewalk
1-1 Fight Club Sandwich - Snowgoon House of Horror
1-1 Yoshifan823 - Mark Sanchez Passes Go Boink
---
0-2 old dog child- Kaepernick Caepadick
0-2 Anubis - A Nauseous Nocturne
0-2 OxySnake - Hill and Bernard IRL

For Week 3, OxySnake has the Calvin Ball

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Yoshifan823 posted:

NEW RULE! NEW RULE!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME

Head Coaches now get 4000 points for a win, and -7500 points for a loss. You may choose not to play a Head Coach.

(more for a loss because they still get points for points scored, and I'm trying to offset that. Otherwise everyone would play one anyways, I want to make it a real decision)

the point limit is 1000 pts per category

I've put in for now as 400/win and -750/loss but let me know what you want to do

Marshmallow Blue posted:

NEW RULE! NEW RULE!
Rise Batman Quarterbacks Rise Rise Rise

All QB Scoring is now 25 points!
INT Thrown 25pts
points per yard 25 pts

any other QB specific stuff I'm not thinkign of 25 points each.

all categories seen below

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

OxySnake posted:

God damnit I forgot Marita got benched week 1 and Meet took his snaps. I though he was the place holder. Hit me with a -9736 points.

pick a calvin ball rule, mate

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

OxySnake posted:

I have the Calvinball!

I am late today because my Mom made me eat broccoli and broccoli is gross! I got grounded because I wouldn't eat it and couldn't use the internet!

Because of my hatred for this vegetable, no one can play any player that has Green on their logos!

Using this image!

No Jets / Eagles / Packers / Seahawks players this week!

Edit: Also no chinese football dragons.

there is no green on that eagles logo :colbert:

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Baldrash posted:

So I guess I'm telling on myself?

Anyway, I blanked on the rules/roster setting portion of the week (searching for new jobs is time-consuming) and ended up starting Kai Forbath. Even though he's been released, he still comes up as being on Washington. Do I get dinged for playing someone that didn't play a snap even though he's not on a roster, or do we just roll with the zero and use my other kicker slot?

You will either get a zero or negative points depending on if any of the currently rostered kickers score negative points.

It won't end up mattering and I will probably forego doing the math depending on how close the game is since projected scores are 15-25K this week and the most negative kicker only has -340 on the season.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Week 3 Scores

Standings
3-0 Aredna - It's a Magical League, Hobbes
3-0 Marshmallow Blue - All QBs are Just Sacked
---
2-1 Baldrash - Building Character
2-1 Fenrir - The Endzone is Lava
2-1 JPrime - The Noodle Incidents
2-1 KalenSC - A Philistine on the Sidewalk
---
1-2 gardenald - "Y" as in "Y do we care?"
1-2 Fight Club Sandwich - Snowgoon House of Horror
1-2 Yoshifan823 - Mark Sanchez Passes Go Boink
1-2 Anubis - A Nauseous Nocturne
---
0-3 old dog child- Kaepernick Caepadick
0-3 OxySnake - Hill and Bernard IRL

With the low score of 23510 for the week, Baldrash has the Calvinball

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

gardenald posted:

New Rule! New Rule!
Excess ain't rebellion

All points are restricted to a range from -10 to +10. Any point values which exceed that will have the decimal moved to get them to within that range.

i followed this to the letter.

10 -> 10
11 -> 1.1
100 -> 10
300 -> 3

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Or Cards HC!

Anywho, Slated for the most points this week. I'm curious to figure out the records of returning Calvinballers and Rookie Calvinballers to see how they stack up. Cause last year I sucked, and this year I'm 3-0

All the 3rd year managers are doing poorly while the 2nd year managers have winning records (except gardenald who had 2nd highest points but ran into top score). New players are doing good or very very bad.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Bald Rashes rules came in late, are we following them?

Hang on let me check my team for NFCE players The Official Calvin Ball Rules in the OP

Anubis posted:

7. For the sake of the GM's sanity, rules should be declared between the last whistle of Monday after Sunday night football and to dusk on Wednesday, when our mothers call us in to take a bath. New rule changes won't take effect until after the previous week (Monday Night Football) is done and ESPN has a chance to put in any scoring changes Tuesday morning. (I noticed last season restricting it to Tuesday and Wednesday was getting cramped. Be sure to declare the week number that you are changing a rule for so people don't get confused.)

OK we'll allow it for this week as a first time warning thing but int he future all rules will need to be submitted by Wednesday night

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

gardenald posted:

MotherFUCKER

Welp I'm gonna have the calvinball this week probably

e: Definitely. Brandon Wheedon is the only starting QB left on waivers and no dallas

another more insulting trade offer sent

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Anubis posted:

If Fight Club Sandwich agrees, and no other players have too big of an objection, I could manage a special dispensation for you moving forward, if you post it in the thread for all to see and you have the other player on your bench already.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Week 4 Scores

Standings
3-1 Aredna - It's a Magical League, Hobbes
3-1 Baldrash - Building Character
3-1 JPrime - The Noodle Incidents
3-1 Marshmallow Blue - All QBs are Just Sacked
3-1 KalenSC - A Philistine on the Sidewalk
---
2-2 Anubis - A Nauseous Nocturne
2-2 Fenrir - The Endzone is Lava
---
1-3 gardenald - "Y" as in "Y do we care?"
1-3 Yoshifan823 - Mark Sanchez Passes Go Boink
1-3 old dog child- Kaepernick Caepadick
1-3 Fight Club Sandwich - Snowgoon House of Horror
1-3 OxySnake - Hill and Bernard IRL

With the low score of 528.5 for the week, gardenald has the Calvinball

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I have no objection.

New Rule! New Rule!
Mark Davis throws some loose change across the room... He wants his Quarter back.

FLEX now allows QBs

Baldrash posted:

New Rule! New Rule!

Assassination!

The chain of command is broken! We've lost our field generals!

The QB slot is removed.

These rules basically cancel each other out. ESPN or at least the league we have set up does not allow QBs in the flex slot - in essence, Marshmallow Blue opened up the 2nd QB slot and Baldrash closed the 1st QB slot so everyone starts 1 QB this week.

OxySnake posted:

New Rule! New Rule!

Huck it. Chuck it. Football!

This week we reward those who can reign in the dragon.

All receptions over 40 yards are worth 100 points.

All credit to Febreeze for the image.

ESPN can't give points for a 40 YD reception that doesn't get into the endzone. I've implemented as 40+ YD TD REC for now but let me know if you want to change

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Oct 7, 2015

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Marshmallow Blue posted:

So we can play 2 Qbs and 0 FLEX instead?

Per the letter of the rule yes, also I checked rosters and most are already doing it so good on you guys

However some managers are definitely cheating. There should only be 2 slots filled between QB, QB, FLEX, FLEX some players are doing QB QB FLEX or QB FLEX FLEX and will be penalized once rosters locked.

Aredna posted:

Did this not make it so it is 2 WR slots?

OxySnake posted:

Didn't the HC spot get reopened this week?

Yes to both these things.

re: WR, the rule is clearly in place so it makes sense to have 2 WRs but the commish roster only has 1 WR listed so I can see why some may only start a single WR. If both managers start 1 (there is currently a game doing that) that's fair, but if 1 manager starts 2 and the opposing manager starts 1 that isn't fair and me and anubis will have to think of the fairest solution. A lot of teams are already starting 2 WRs but can the rest of you update your teams to start 2?

re: HC yes this is definitely open, thanks for raising and reposting the rule. since the rule was highlighted for everyone days in advance i think its fair to assume everyone should consider the slot open.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Week 5 Scores

We had already implemented the negative rule by the time I got around to screenshotting - the actual scoreboard for Week 5 would have been the absolute values of these scores

Roster notes:
It's a Magical League Hobbes started 0 snap Alshon Jeffery, replaced with worse WR (3 way tie of Nate Washington, DJax, and Stevie all @ -500). Does not affect result
Noodle Incidents started a QB and 2 FLEX, lost his game anyway so does not affect the result
Kaepernick Caepadick started 2 WRs and lost to The End Zone is Lava who started 1 WR (so no need to adjust either team), all other games had 1 WR vs 1 WR or 2 WRs vs 2 WRs so great job guys!

Standings
4-1 Aredna - It's a Magical League, Hobbes
4-1 Baldrash - Building Character
4-1 Marshmallow Blue - All QBs are Just Sacked
4-1 KalenSC - A Philistine on the Sidewalk
---
3-2 JPrime - The Noodle Incidents
3-2 Fenrir - The Endzone is Lava
---
2-3 Anubis - A Nauseous Nocturne
2-3 gardenald - "Y" as in "Y do we care?"
---
1-4 Yoshifan823 - Mark Sanchez Passes Go Boink
1-4 old dog child- Kaepernick Caepadick
1-4 Fight Club Sandwich - Snowgoon House of Horror
1-4 OxySnake - Hill and Bernard IRL

With the low score of 9624 for the week, JPrime has the Calvinball

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

JPrime posted:

I HAVE THE CALVINBALL!
Zeroes? Not around here!

If your player/DEF/HC is on a team with 0 wins or 0 losses, they are FORBIDDEN from playing this week.

This eliminates:

Falcons
Bengals
Broncos
Packers
Patriots
Panthers
Lions

IMO this is too many teams to exclude and still be able to field an eligible roster, can you pick either winless or lossless or a different rule?

JPrime posted:

Oh man I screwed up my lineup? :ohdear: Has anyone kept track of where the lineups are as of now?

NEW RULE!!! NEW RULE!!!

Our rosters are really stupid

Reduce TE slots to 1

Current lineups

RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
FLEX (W/R/T)
FLEX (W/R/T)
DEF
P
P
HC

This week almost every position has negative points. However we are still playing highest score wins - i'm going to ask each manager to police their opponents' rosters and squeal on them here if they are setting ineligible lineups or starting 0 snap players.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

gardenald posted:

Hey Commish(es) if I promise to do the math on it can I make this rule for this week:

New Rule! New Rule!
Yet another irritatingly complex rule idea from gardenald

The winner of each matchup will be the player whose score is closest to the average score of the league

Or do you think that would be another Calvinball-only rule?

Any kind of "dont field the best team that you can" rule should be calvin ball only IMO, but i'll let anubis weigh in on this

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Marshmallow Blue posted:

IS this the correct roster?

RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
WRT FLEX
WRT FLEX
D
P
P
HC

Cheers

kalensc posted:

Oh I'm a bit late for a rule, hmm.

Well if it's not too late then, and if doesn't conflict with other rules.

New Rule! New Rule!

Activate the QB1 slot!!

Fight Club Sandwich two weeks ago posted:

OK we'll allow it for this week as a first time warning thing but int he future all rules will need to be submitted by Wednesday night

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

kalensc posted:

I added the Washington HC a bit before kickoff to replace the Cincinnati HC in my line-up due to the Calvinball rule and I was certain I had saved the updated roster but it appears to have not taken effect.

So I'm self-reporting that oversight, hopefully it doesn't result in a DQ this week.

HC was a 2 digit position and all games had a 1000+ point margin so nbd

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Week 6 Scores

Standings
5-1 Aredna - It's a Magical League, Hobbes
5-1 Baldrash - Building Character
5-1 Marshmallow Blue - All QBs are Just Sacked
---
4-2 KalenSC - A Philistine on the Sidewalk
4-2 Fenrir - The Endzone is Lava
---
3-3 JPrime - The Noodle Incidents
---
2-4 Anubis - A Nauseous Nocturne
2-4 gardenald - "Y" as in "Y do we care?"
2-4 old dog child- Kaepernick Caepadick
2-4 Fight Club Sandwich - Snowgoon House of Horror
---
1-5 Yoshifan823 - Mark Sanchez Passes Go Boink
1-5 OxySnake - Hill and Bernard IRL

With the low score of -4215 for the week, Yoshifan823 has the Calvinball

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

kalensc posted:

Does this kind of rule work?

"Reset all D/ST scoring to normal and then multiply by 100"?

can't because ODC has a rule (interceptions are 1000) and OxySnake has one too (all TDs are 500)

Works for sacks, fumbles, yards allowed, and points allowed though and i'll allow if you let us know by a reasonable time before TNF starts since your rule was in yesterday before the bell

Fenrir posted:

New Rule!! New Rule!!

The game scores are reversed.

Wins are worth -500, losses are worth 500. (applies for every position possible)

They already are this. The rule was originally W 500 and L -500 but someone had a rule last week inverting all scoring including this one

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Oct 22, 2015

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Your Official Calvin Ball Rosters for Week 7

QB
RB
WR
WR
TE
WRT FLEX
WRT FLEX
WRT FLEX
D
P (all punter scoring is zero)
P
HC

*number of RBs reduced to 1 per Marshmallow Blue's rule

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Oct 22, 2015

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

whoops yeah, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Aredna posted:

Punters still get the W/L points because that was posts first, right?

yeah the way ESPN is set up it's impossible to give skill positions win/loss points without also giving those points to punters, good call

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I just nominated your rear end for Pizza hut commissioner of the week.

• Locked thread