Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
http://isdiamondisunbreakableconfirmed.tumblr.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Chao Garden was the best part of SA2

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Might play SA2B on dolphin just to do some chao games.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I'm at Pumpkin Hill, and I ain't gonna let it get to me

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This game is really clunky but man do some of the lines crack me up. Chaos rule too

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Watch the projared video on sonic adventure 2, and watch the ongoing game grumps lp of sonic adventure dx...

Or don't

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Arin is insanely frustrating at understanding the game mechanics. Big is gonna be many episodes long

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i kinda doubt amazon will actually get me sonic lost world tomorrow, ive lost all hope, might start playing twilight princess

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Red Suit posted:

I started SA2 for the first time this week and was impressed by its strong starting stage

Sonic Team tricked me into believing Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 would be good games based on their starting stage demos. I have been trolled by the Japanese my whole life.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Average Bear posted:

Arin is insanely frustrating at understanding the game mechanics. Big is gonna be many episodes long

he cant play games and i wish dan would take the controller instead

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Human Grand Prix posted:

Sonic Team tricked me into believing Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 would be good games based on their starting stage demos. I have been trolled by the Japanese my whole life.

You gently caress rear end.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

We're sorry to inform you that there is a delay in shipping your order. The new delivery date is indicated below. If you still want to receive this item, please let us know. We apologize for the delay.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

We're sorry to inform you that there is a delay in shipping your order. The new delivery date is indicated below. If you still want to receive this item, please let us know. We apologize for the delay.

RIP.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Truly, a Lost World.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Hell you'll be able to play MGS5 in a week and Super Mario Maker shortly after that, so no biggie.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

dang

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

We're sorry to report that we have canceled the item from the order you placed on August 15, 2015:

"Sonic Lost World WiiU"

fuc k you amazon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

We're sorry to report that we have canceled the item from the order you placed on August 15, 2015:

"Sonic Lost World WiiU"

fuc k you amazon

Lost World indeed...

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The music in jojos is loving badass

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

elf help book posted:

"Sonic Lost World WiiU"

fuc k you amazon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yODLkaF8F-Y

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

It's so good

Dec 26, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

it is

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
roundabout FTW :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm phone posting so it's a pain in the rear end to link thrm but the anthology albums they put out alongside stardust crusaders are freakin epic

https://youtu.be/tjzO9GEAglo

• Locked thread