Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

some people spend a lot of time on their hair and I guess i understand that. i wake up every morning looking amazing though. bed head is my style. it's a classic and classics never die or get combed out ever apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

her: you almost ready to go?

me: yeah just give me like 6-8 hours

her: huh?

me: you think you can recreate *motions to hair* this? This takes work. this takes skill.

her: this is stupid

me: zzzzzzzzzz

her: i want a divorce

me: can't hear you. styling my do.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
being bald:

*gets out of bed, is immediately ready to reap the fruits of the day*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

I dyed my hair gray and shaved the top so I have a picard crown cause i was tired of people not taking me seriously

tao of lmao

i had friends who used kool aid to dye their hair as kids. i always used tang. it's a great color and tastes a lot better than unsugared drink powder

alnilam

when properly styled, my hair brushes against the sky itself. the FAA does not like my hair.

tao of lmao

Every time i visit the barber i take a bag full of trimmings so whenever i need to change things up i just tape a handful to my head.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i had my hair surgically removed and replaced with snakes. i'm wanted on 5 continents

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

tao of lmao posted:

her: you almost ready to go?

me: yeah just give me like 6-8 hours

her: huh?

me: you think you can recreate *motions to hair* this? This takes work. this takes skill.

her: this is stupid

me: zzzzzzzzzz

her: i want a divorce

me: can't hear you. styling my do.

ty bacalou!

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

:swoon:

----------------

tao of lmao

Qwerinty posted:

i had my hair surgically removed and replaced with snakes. i'm wanted on 5 continents

ol' medusa dome we call ya

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I had an old mop fused to my skull for a real cool faux dreads look

City of Glompton

I carry a sleeping bag with me at all times in case I need to touch up my hair on the go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

City of Glompton posted:

I carry a sleeping bag with me at all times in case I need to touch up my hair on the go.

lol

• Locked thread