Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Now that weekend KOTG is finishing, I seem to remember someone in here posting about adding + attack to a Kagu and blowing through the lower tier normals with his leaderskill.

Can anyone expand on that? I think it was +33 attack needed to pass a threshold. What do you do for the boss, without a normal leader skill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I almost wish I had a DQXQ in addition to or/instead of a LKali. The versatility of colors is nice for activation. Right now all too often my thought process is:

Light
Dark
Water...
Wood for extra combo to clear more orbs...
Oh poo poo I forgot fire-
*dies.

Sigh... :(

Or I misplan and ruin one of my important combos.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Artificer posted:

I almost wish I had a DQXQ in addition to or/instead of a LKali. The versatility of colors is nice for activation. Right now all too often my thought process is:

Light
Dark
Water...
Wood for extra combo to clear more orbs...
Oh poo poo I forgot fire-
*dies.

Sigh... :(

Or I misplan and ruin one of my important combos.

Get a horus? ;)

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
How does the three leaders thing work? Circle, square, triangle. When last I paid attention we had two leaders that were always available.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Just want to say :rip: to this thread. To die so early to the influx of PAD Island REM hate we're going to get tomorrow. It never had a chance.

kilb0t
Jan 6, 2006

poor life choice posted:

How does the three leaders thing work? Circle, square, triangle. When last I paid attention we had two leaders that were always available.

Your normal friends will see the leader you set up in Team 1 as well as whatever your active team is. Your BFF will also be able to see both of those, plus the leader you set in Team 2.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

So, vacation for 10 days. Managed to log in most of them, but didn't really play. Noticed a godfest, 3k/egypt. Lets see if I can finally get an Isis.

Roll day one: Liu Bei #3 - hahah, okay, I'll take it
Roll day two: Bastet #6 - can't win them all (unless they are all bastets, then I did win them).

Now to Uvo that liu bei, awaken him, level, and laugh. I think Verd/3xLB/GZL/Verd might work well.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Woo, new thread! The title had me chuckling for a good bit too. I am so loving ready for the Summer REM tomorrow, I've got 70 stones saved for pulling and I can whale a bit the next monday if I really need too.

Also Postal Parcel I didn't get to reply to your post last thread about the norns, but all the portraits of the norn's cards you put in to make your point pretty clearly have breasts. Even Skuld!

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Aug 17, 2015

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Just want to say :rip: to this thread. To die so early to the influx of PAD Island REM hate we're going to get tomorrow. It never had a chance.

I guess I should get this started. Two sakuyas and two heras :negative:

We'll see if I have any better luck on the US side tomorrow.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

SaffronKit posted:

Woo, new thread! The title had me chuckling for a good bit too.

Also Postal Parcel I didn't get to reply to your post last thread about the norns, but all the portraits of the norn's cards you put in to make your point pretty clearly have breasts. Even Skuld.

One of them was facing the →wrong→ direction. I wonder which gURl it coulD possibly be. Could it be the pair facing to the left? The other pair facing to the center left? Or could it possibly be the 'girl' facing the masculine side?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus gently caress! Extreme yamato rush is the most loving bullshit dungeon in the game. The whole thing is designed to randomly screw you with skyfalls. DId too much damage? screwed. Did too little (because you're scared of skyfalls) damage? ditto. Hey! let me change the board into something that will do too much damage, hope your next turn is a good one sucker!

But, after 3 stones of stamina refresh (I should have changed teams but was too stubborn) I managed to clear that poo poo. So I decided to do my JP beach rolls (limited me to 3)

Erg posted:

I guess I should get this started. Two sakuyas and two heras :negative:

We'll see if I have any better luck on the US side tomorrow.

Karin, Alvida, Sakuya.

Went as well as expected.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Postal Parcel posted:

One of them was facing the →wrong→ direction. I wonder which gURl it coulD possibly be. Could it be the pair facing to the left? The other pair facing to the center left? Or could it possibly be the 'girl' facing the masculine side?

There are quite a few cards that buck this percieved trend however, and also if you're implying Urd is male when she's got a swimsuit version that really isn't male at all I don't know what to tell you.

It's really not all that big a deal though in the long run. We can just agree to disagree I think about this silly game about gods/devils/dragons murdering things with orbs.

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Aug 17, 2015

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

trucutru posted:

Jesus gently caress! Extreme yamato rush is the most loving bullshit dungeon in the game. The whole thing is designed to randomly screw you with skyfalls. DId too much damage? screwed. Did too little (because you're scared of skyfalls) damage? ditto. Hey! let me change the board into something that will do too much damage, hope your next turn is a good one sucker!

But, after 3 stones of stamina refresh (I should have changed teams but was too stubborn) I managed to clear that poo poo. So I decided to do my JP beach rolls (limited me to 3)

Karin, Alvida, Sakuya.

Went as well as expected.

You're just slowly building MP for a sweet special monster one day. Maybe next year's Lifeguard Odin? Who knows!

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

silvergoose posted:

Get a horus? ;)

Well while I am being wishful, might as well do that too!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
How many drat godfest exclusives is it for one of the MP dragons? I got excited because I have a grodin dupe, and three l meta dupes and a smattering of others. Then I did the math and I could get, like, one of the tamadra things.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Khanstant posted:

How many drat godfest exclusives is it for one of the MP dragons? I got excited because I have a grodin dupe, and three l meta dupes and a smattering of others. Then I did the math and I could get, like, one of the tamadra things.

15k for a 5* GFE, 50k for a 6*. MP dragons are 300k. Hope you have plenty of dupes.

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
E: F,B

Khanstant posted:

300,000 points.

6* GFEs are 50,000
5* GFEs are 15000
5* REM pulls are 5000
4* REM pulls are 3000

Yeah.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So wait so you get more MP for evolvong/uevo poo poo like Odin before selling?

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

No, I meant to imply that their base form is what's looked at to decide the value, or so I understand. So Ilm is 50k whether you have him evoed or not.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
no it's based on their base forms

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

No. MP prices are only based off the base form's rarity.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

cryptoclastic posted:

You're just slowly building MP for a sweet special monster one day. Maybe next year's Lifeguard Odin? Who knows!

Eh, the prizes in that REM aren't even that great (Pandora and Begonia are the best) so I just wanted to have a summer-themed mon, and Awilda fits the bill.

I guess I could sell mini karin but she's too cute and will probably get an evolution one of these days.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

SaffronKit posted:

There are quite a few cards that buck this percieved trend however, and also if you're implying Urd is male when she's got a swimsuit version that really isn't male at all I don't know what to tell you.

It's really not all that big a deal though in the long run. We can just agree to disagree I think about this silly game about gods/devils/dragons murdering things with orbs.

But what direction is Bikini Party Summer Urd facing? Exactly

trucutru posted:

Eh, the prizes in that REM aren't even that great (Pandora and Begonia are the best) so I just wanted to have a summer-themed mon, and Awilda fits the bill.

I guess I could sell mini karin but she's too cute and will probably get an evolution one of these days.

Gung-ho mini ultimate poll
1)sakuya
2-xx) Whatever

@pad_sexy: "We are happy to announce ults and a.ults for leilan, karin, meimei, and haku!!!!"
"からの~"
"Ultimate mini-3k!!!"

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Lurkzilla posted:

Don't know if I'm too late, but I'm in a similar position. Currently have a hypermaxed L Kali and an A Ra as my first two slots, and use Verdandi a lot. I've yet to BFF anyone so I'd be happy to do a triangle if we can find a third.

ID: 389,441,220

sent a friend request, that works for me. If we can find a 3rd that would be great. My leads aren't great yet but they are getting there, L/L Ra will become A. Ra when I can.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

trucutru posted:

I got an Awilda as well. I have most of the minis already so they are good for my MP hoarding. I'll probably get another roll before its all over though, and I really would like the Urd. So I'll try again later.

3x normals is about to start, so that's where my focus will go for now. Gotta max Shiva this week. I have a good team lined up for him. All I need is levels. So I should probably be saving stones for Super Rubys. But Horus satisfies me for now.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

cryptoclastic posted:

3x normals is about to start, so that's where my focus will go for now. Gotta max Shiva this week. I have a good team lined up for him. All I need is levels. So I should probably be saving stones for Super Rubys. But Horus satisfies me for now.

Why would you do 3x normals when Hera-Swole is at half prize? That poo poo is about twice as good for eggs, faster, and gives good exp. And the dungeon is pretty easy.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

trucutru posted:

Why would you do 3x normals when Hera-Swole is at half prize? That poo poo is about twice as good for eggs, faster, and gives good exp. And the dungeon is pretty easy.
Future x10 descends means I've been farming Liu Bei skillups instead of +eggs today.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

trucutru posted:

Because descendeds still scare me and I doubt my abilities to handle them completely. Plus I only have 8 million coins. I guess I'll try it a bit and see how things go.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

dwarf74 posted:

Future x10 descends means I've been farming Liu Bei skillups instead of +eggs today.

I should probably do that. Was going to farm Sun Quan skillups, but with Awoken Isis on her way shortly, that doesn't feel like a great use of my time.

Actually, I should probably run Flame Dragon Knight instead and skill up my first Cao Cao instead of my third Liu Bei. Legend or Master for efficient Firons?

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

SaffronKit posted:

Swmsuit Urd is facing left. Why would they switch the direction if it isn't supposed to be a gender-flipped version of normal Urd? Like, it all makes perfect sense: switched direction, switched colors, switched gender.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Plorkyeran posted:

Swmsuit Urd is facing left. Why would they switch the direction if it isn't supposed to be a gender-flipped version of normal Urd? Like, it all makes perfect sense: switched direction, switched colors, switched gender.

I don't even know anymore. It's all a trap set up by the (wo)man to confuse me! As long as I get my Swimsuit Urd I will be satisfied with whatever gender cards may or may not be.

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Aug 17, 2015

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

dwarf74 posted:

Haha, by the time 10x descends arrive some other stuff will also be available in the US

note: I don't have a Liu Bei, so all those winrons are just the bi-product of clearing poo poo for stones and such, plus PAL pulls. Like, right now, there is a dungeon that drops warons like crazy, 2 for 20 stamina or so during double drops.

Not pictured: like 6 mini Liu Beis.

SaffronKit posted:

I don't even know anymore. It's all a trap set up by the (wo)man to confuse me! As long as I get my Swimsuit Urd I will be satisfied with whatever gender cards may or may not be.

If you look at beach Awilda's art you'll notice that everybody but blackbeard is facing left (!!).

trucutru fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Aug 17, 2015

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy

trucutru posted:

Like, right now, there is a dungeon that drops warons like crazy, 2 for 20 stamina or so during double drops.

I love the mega survey dungeons in JP. I just max skilled three DQs off of it and have around 10 fairies and 10 chargers to try to skill Wukong and LMeta with. Can't wait until we get the blue one in the US, my Sun Quan needs some skillups.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Apparently some of the ultimate EVA collab art is out and it returns on 8/24 in JP.

http://pad.gungho.jp/member/150817_eva4.html

FrickenMoron fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Aug 17, 2015

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

tzirean posted:

Legend or Master for efficient Firons?

I would like to know this as well.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

heisenberg posted:

While I could continue to run KotG with Ronia until I die of boredom, I'd prefer to instead figure out more speed-runny kinda things. Does anyone have advice on dungeons/teams to run to get more +s/hr? I've got Goemon, Hino, and A.Ra to work with for button-pushing. Also have 3 ROdins on my friends list if challenge mode is the right way to go.

Weekday tier 5 dungeons at 1.5x drop rate with Athena teams. As long as I have athena buddies to use that'll be my go to because with Athena/valk/verche/gzl/attackeratsu I can pretty much wipe floor after floor with a single light TPA match, if that.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

FrickenMoron posted:

Apparently some of the ultimate EVA collab art is out and it returns on 8/24 in JP.

http://pad.gungho.jp/member/150817_eva4.html

There's also going to be an Evadra AND a PAD-W collab
http://pad.gungho.jp/wmember/info/150817_eva.html

GIVE US PADW NAGH

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Postal Parcel posted:

There's also going to be an Evadra AND a PAD-W collab
http://pad.gungho.jp/wmember/info/150817_eva.html

GIVE US PADW NAGH

It figures that if there was going to be some IP that would whore itself to both PAD and PAD-W it would be EVA.

I hope this time the new evolutions are worth a drat. It's incredible that a series where all the mons are attackers is just so mediocre.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

trucutru posted:

It figures that if there was going to me some IP that would whore itself to both PAD and PAD-W it would be EVA.

I hope this time the new evolutions are worth a drat. It's incredible that a series where all the mons are attackers is just so mediocre.

Remember when we(I) all wanted Asuka because she was a great Low-Cost leader.
And then I got 5 loving Kaworus and 2 Maris during a time when Green Attackers were LiuBei/Gaia/Mari/Griffin and that's about it

I also pulled an SKU who I have done -nothing- with
:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

tzirean posted:

Actually, I should probably run Flame Dragon Knight instead and skill up my first Cao Cao instead of my third Liu Bei. Legend or Master for efficient Firons?
Next survey dungeon is Cao Cao + Muse

• Locked thread