Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onato
Dec 29, 2014
Add me when you get the guild sorted please: STERLING ARCHER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?

HamSmoothie posted:

This dumb game eats so much time...

I'll take an guild invite sooner or later, too. Code is HAMSMOOTHIE

I think it's because unlike most free to play mobile games there's no stamina, timer, hard paywall, or soft paywall just the option to accelerate progress you're already making.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Definitely gonna try to pick up an armor today:

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Anyone opposed to gem blossums for the guild name?
That is hilarious to me at least

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Guild created, invites went out
If I missed your either in a guild or I didn't see you
Others can invite but my lunch is over no my time to tweak things till tonight

RussianBear
Sep 14, 2003

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
I'd also like an invite. My code is SAVIK. Do we need to quit our inferior pubbie guilds before we can be invited?

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

RussianBear posted:

I'd also like an invite. My code is SAVIK. Do we need to quit our inferior pubbie guilds before we can be invited?

Yes. Most everyone shod be able to invite. I'll tweak so everyone can I just ask they are goons

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
We may want to consider a third guild... If I remember right, the number of guild members is limited until your guild gains ranks. I don't like the idea of splitting the party, but I think there's enough demand.

The new guilds might not make the promised gobs of money/keys right off the bat, so be patient. As the guilds grow and mature, the juices will start flowing. Just try to remember, RESIST buying keys on your own, unless you're really really hurting for troops. You'll get a better return on that 1,000 if you're contributing it to a pack of 5-6 keys.

Also, if you don't get a slot, consider joining a pub guild in the meantime. You can always leave when there's an opening and you're otherwise leaving money on the table by going it alone.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Where do we see a guild invite? I'm not showing one anywhere

RussianBear
Sep 14, 2003

Just quit my pubbie guild. If there's still a spot I'd like an invite for SAVIK. If not I can start the third guild.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

FadedReality posted:

I think it's because unlike most free to play mobile games there's no stamina, timer, hard paywall, or soft paywall just the option to accelerate progress you're already making.

They're sneaky! Gold actually ends up your stamina bar. If you run out, you can't really do anything. Playing smart, though, ensures you've got plenty.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

RussianBear posted:

Just quit my pubbie guild. If there's still a spot I'd like an invite for SAVIK. If not I can start the third guild.

Invite sent

As for where they appear I don't honestly know. Click on guild and see if one appears
I could make it public and kick if needed

Guild name gem blossums

RussianBear
Sep 14, 2003

Tiny Chalupa posted:

As for where they appear I don't honestly know. Click on guild and see if one appears

Thanks. Got it. The guild button gets a little pulsing exclamation point to let you know an invite is waiting.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
A few are in I'll dump 4k gold into a task when more people accept, so more get the rewards

Trying to promote everyone so we can get everyone in and start getting our guild rank up some to get more members
Tough trying to work and all too lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Invite BLUNTZKRIEG 420, Im poor but I can put some gold in

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Invite BLUNTZKRIEG 420, Im poor but I can put some gold in

Sent

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Code is GILOK plz invite for raids

LeFishy
Jul 21, 2010
CANDY LEADER_1 would love an invite too. I guess I already made an account in this game. Oh well it's great for grabbing little games while I'm at work.

Onato
Dec 29, 2014
Can I can an invite for name: STERLING ARCHER please? If it doesn't work it's probably region locked.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Sent to everyone listed unless your already in a guild

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
I just updated the second post with a Goblin team strategy... I put in much more :effort: than I needed to, but please feel free to share your strategies here and I'll copy and paste them to the post.

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Let me tell you of the world I used to know
Invite Pistonotron, got plenty of gold to shower you goons with.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

I just updated the second post with a Goblin team strategy... I put in much more :effort: than I needed to, but please feel free to share your strategies here and I'll copy and paste them to the post.

Are you sure you can pull Rocket Goblin from keys when he's not available for wings?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Toshimo posted:

Are you sure you can pull Rocket Goblin from keys when he's not available for wings?

I always figured that the dudes they had available with wings couldn't be pulled from keys. I could be mistaken though.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Toshimo posted:

I think there is a few weeks delay before you can get them from chest.

BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My Game Center name is BetterWeirdThanDead.

I'm starting to notice a trend...

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

Could use an invite too, been wasting most of the afternoon with this game. code is schwein11

Recycled Karma
Jul 16, 2004
Grimey Drawer
I've left my pub guild to prepare for the greener pastures of the Gem Blossums. Didn't know being in a guild would keep me from getting invited (id: REFRACTION).

TotallyUnoriginal
Oct 15, 2004

Damnit bob
Oh crap, forgot to leave my guild. GELDINHAM is now free to join!

I unfortunately spent most of my gold last night but I can throw in a few thousand.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Refraction got the last invite.
We currently can only have 10 total until we rank up some. As soon as we can invite more we will!

Will get more task done tonight and try to help get us ranked up

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

When you level up is there a preference for the mastery you go? Or does it not really matter?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'd also like a invite - code is DAVID 87.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I'd like an invite code is ZOTICS

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

Zotix posted:

When you level up is there a preference for the mastery you go? Or does it not really matter?

If you have a weapon you're interested in, you will want to focus on whatever color it is, as your mastery levels are what unlocks the weapons. Otherwise, it makes sense to spread them around evenly. A well rounded team is going to use most, if not all, colors so it's all beneficial. I'm sure someone will disagree though.

In other news, I created the guild "Gem Boiz" so you may see an invite from there.

EDIT: Your best bet when looking for an invite is to take and post a screenshot of your invite code. For some reason, this game is really picky about names and that's the best way to ensure you can get in easily. For instance, the game wouldn't let me invite DAVID 87 or schwein11

1337kutkufan6969 fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Aug 17, 2015

TotallyUnoriginal
Oct 15, 2004

Damnit bob

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Refraction got the last invite.
We currently can only have 10 total until we rank up some. As soon as we can invite more we will!

Will get more task done tonight and try to help get us ranked up

How long does it take to get additional guild slots?

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

If you have a weapon you're interested in, you will want to focus on whatever color it is, as your mastery levels are what unlocks the weapons. Otherwise, it makes sense to spread them around evenly. A well rounded team is going to use most, if not all, colors so it's all beneficial. I'm sure someone will disagree though.

In other news, I created the guild "Gem Boiz" so you may see an invite from there.

I'll take an invite (WALLETS) if there's still spots.

TotallyUnoriginal posted:

How long does it take to get additional guild slots?

I think you only get one additional slot per guild rank.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

It moves pretty quickly once people start completing tasks.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I'll take an invite too. The name is Popelmon.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
I just started this game recently, but if it's okay I'd like an invite too. The code is OBSCIL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

Popelmon posted:

I'll take an invite too. The name is Popelmon.

I'm having trouble getting it to say that you exist. I'll try again later.