Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Toshimo posted:

Are you sure you can pull Rocket Goblin from keys when he's not available for wings?

I always figured that the dudes they had available with wings couldn't be pulled from keys. I could be mistaken though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I pretty much only play this on my iPad but has anyone else noticed the messed up the notifications are? I'll log in and check my kingdom and an hour later I'm getting a notification that its full. Also that invade / defend notification is a bug it used to be in the correct place and I'm not sure why they haven't patched it yet.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Jibo posted:

Anyone experiencing issues with this crashing on iOS lately? Been playing for a little over a week with no issue but I just had it crash twice during Arena fights and thankfully the second one was during the finishing blow so it didn't count as a loss but I'm hesitant to continue.

I had that issue and restarting my device fixed it.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Are there any spots in a goon guild? Invite code is MARCUSSA

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

porktree posted:

Invited to Gem Boiz - I think.

Perfect! Thanks.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Having been away from the game for like 6 months what should I be spending my glory on?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Jibo posted:

Ideally on a troop or traitstone that you want from the weekly glory bundle.

Personally I buy one of each bundle every week and then buy more if there's a traitstone in one that I'm actively seeking.

Ok thanks I'll do that!

Oh yeah is there a reason to buy multiple glory bundles?

MarcusSA fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Aug 30, 2016

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ah ok I see now. I was more thinking about the cards you get but I guess there isn't much reason to have multiple ones of them.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I have two more questions.

I have 892 gold chest keys and 584 glory chest keys should I just open them all up or is there a reason to hold on to them?

I also have like 100 treasure maps should I just burn through them?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

More questions,

So the team I was using like 6 months ago when I stopped playing is ,

Bear Totem
Raven
Lady Sapphira
Boar Rider

The team seems to do decent but should I work on something else? I do have a Valk which I guess is something everyone uses as well?

Also what Class should I be using? I just unlocked the Warlord but I'm not so sure he's that great.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

porktree posted:

I like board control and manipulation. Every member of my pvp team can either change the board or get an extra turn. Right now its all goblins. (Shaman, Goblin, Boar Rider, Gob Rocket).

Which class are you using for that?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Emron posted:

I finally got the sooth, valk, bat, bat team going. All I need is ten blood arcanes to get the bats to 2* for this to be really amazing.

Are you talking about the Crimson Bat?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ah drat I don't have one of those yet.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Grundulum posted:

Yeah, I may be misremembering, but I'm right within a factor of 2.

Also, do not spend keys if you have been saving them. The new kingdom, Dragon's Claw, is expected to drop within a week. I now regret spending all the glory/gold keys I've been getting.

Son of a bitch... I blew almost all mine over the past few days. Oh well...

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hmm the new guild stuff is interesting. Gonna have to play around with it to figure out what the best way to contribute is.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

seravid posted:

A bunch of them are sitting at 0 seals, though, and you gain 15 just for logging in. Pro tip for them and any new players: for some dumb reason, seals have to be claimed, so once in a while go to the appropriate tab and do the thing.

Yeah I haven't checked but I don't feel like seal completions stack either so if you level up go claim them.

Don't quote me on that but I leveled up twice and didn't get double the seals.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So am I correct in thinking that I should spend my guild seals on the chest on Sunday night before the reset or do they accumulate over time?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Oenis posted:

The seals for opening chests carry over, but the chest type gets reset and needs to be leveled up again after rollover on monday. I dunno if we will (ever?) reach the highest tier? I also watched that tacet guy open some 80 maxed out chests and he didn't get a single legendary or higher, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. The new guardians are probably the best thing you can expect out of them, and they'll drop regardless.

Ok I wasn't quite sure about that since it says 500/1500 for the week. That's cool they carry over though.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

What's a good PVE set up to quickly get through everything?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Blacktooth posted:

I think it was Grundulum that posted it a few pages back, but 3x Druid + Valkyrie is good. It is fairly cheap to trait out too. If you run into something that hammers you with skulls, just throw a Knight Coronet up top.

Ok cool I'll try that out. Thanks!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Blacktooth posted:

I meant to add that the team is ok, but really needs the 3rd trait on the druid. They will start off with half mana. It is cheap to trait out since you only need to worry about two cards. The other card, Valkyrie, is one of the best utility cards currently because of the souls bonus.

Yeah it was pretty easy to trait out since the Druid trait stone is in the honor shop this week. I just need to find 1 arcane storm trait stone to max the valk. Thanks for the tip!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So yeah the 3x Druid + Valk combo is pretty baller for steam rolling PVE.

Things just die and it's awesome.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I'm using necro for the 3x Druid and Valk team and it seems to work pretty ok I guess.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Emron posted:

Your class only matters if your hero is on the team, I'm pretty sure.

You sure? I thought the masteries worked on any team. I have no idea if that's true though

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Emron posted:

Oh, yeah, I guess the mastery bonus probably. But the biggest impact stuff, the traits, never comes in.

Ah ok well yeah I wasn't sure if the traits worked but if the hero wasn't in the group they don't make that very clear.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

seravid posted:

So how's Gem Boiz doing with tasks and seals? Blossums is at 8/12 for all but one at 9/12. Seals around 20k.

Bout the same I think. Seals are a little over 20k.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

What in the hell does this bar mean? I haven't been able to figure it out.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Grundulum posted:

Progress towards your next star of kingdom power. On iOS, at least, it's slightly bugged and doesn't update until you restart the app.

Ah ok got it thanks!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Grundulum posted:

Dragon Soul is in gem chests this week (pulled one with one of my guild task keys :toot:). Presumably it's also in glory/VIP chests also.

Yeah I just pulled a dragon soul from my gem chest pulls as well.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

ninguno posted:

I guess I'm dense-- what are the seals about?

When you cash in 1500 seals in a single week you get to open the guild chest, which is powered up by how much everyone in the guild has contributed that week?

Yes pretty much this. You want to wait to cash in the seals though till the guild has hit the 20k chest. Also you can stock pile seals so you don't have to spend all 1500 each week.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah I hit 1500 pretty easily. Also the seals accumulate as you collect them so you don't have to cash them in to upgrade the chest.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That's pretty handy.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Kevos Setzer posted:

If you're playing right now, try going to the shop, hitting Redeem Code, and entering WEREWOLVES (all caps). It's good for three of each minor traitstone, a gem key, and some souls and gold. I saw it in the general chat a few minutes ago, but I don't know how long these codes last.

Didn't work for me it says it has been redeemed.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

seravid posted:

Re.: explore teams, I went with the standard Druid/Val combo. Very efficient and very boring. I should've tried my Khorvash/C. Bat team; it should be very fast, considering how little HP the enemies have.

Yeah I'm using this team as well. Yeah it is boring but drat is it quick sometimes.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

porktree posted:

Ya, I see a few folks with 0 trophies in Boiz, but it is Monday. I think we have a few inactives; Tabenya, StangSA, Adhesion and Zapatos - At this point, if you're less than a 1000 seals you're likely not playing much.

Yeah I haven't been playing as much as I'd like. Stupid real life getting in the way and poo poo.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Devonaut posted:

Yeah it seems to have duplicated about 12x for me.

Yeah same here. I mean I'm not complaining but drat.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Bandire posted:

Day two of not getting the bonus on the phone app and having to collect it on Steam. Submitted a ticket after uninstalling and reinstalling.

yeah same here. I haven't been getting the bonus either.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Bandire posted:

Its three druids and one Valkyrie. Traited druid starts with half mana, and everything has water spirit. One blue match should fill a druid the rest of the way, and a Valk cast would fill them all.

Druid does a lot of damage per cast and is a great early troop.

Yeah this team can be stupid fast.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I picked the game back up after a little break. Are there any spots in a guild left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Bandire posted:

I just made a spot for you since Lblizter isn't playing at the moment. Post your invite code again please.

Thanks it’s

MARCUSSA