Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

When you level up is there a preference for the mastery you go? Or does it not really matter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I'd like an invite code is ZOTICS

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

What is the difference between the key types? I pulled a Tao out of the first kind of key this morning, he seems pretty good.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I'm playing. I just put in like 37 hours of Ark on my last two days off and like didn't look at my phone one time. Now that I'm back at work I'll play more.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

How do you get gold? I'm not recouping my gold costs on doing quests.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I'm having a hard time figuring out what to actually do. I've been doing quests but they seem largely useless outside of actually leveling up your guy. You barely break even with alchemist gold wise. It doesn't seem to yield anything else that is useful.

My team currently is my hero, Tao, druid alchemist. I've completed the first zone, and I'm a little ways into Adana. I think I could swap out druid for another utility to make my team synergize better. But I'm just having a hard time figuring out what to do in game to make progress.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

But I keep getting matched with people 8 levels higher.

Zotix fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Aug 21, 2015

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

The Crooked Warden posted:

This is the best advice in the thread. Regardless of what the OP says, your best bet for gold early on when you have poo poo units that have no levels is to do the one activity where that doesn't matter.

Drafting purely off the tier list that got posted and covering as many colors as I can, I got 8 wins consistently unless I got lazy or impatient. Even then I've never not broken even and walked out with less than one key for my troubles.

Do arena. Do it.

Where is this tier list?

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

So I just pulled a Kerberos, who destroys another troop and adds their attack, armor, and life to your own. He seems really good even though I haven't played with him yet.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Are the Mobile and the Steam versions different? Or can you load up your mobile version on steam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I just pulled a duplicate legendary, is there anything that I can do with it?