Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
I'll, finally, the goon second goon guild tonight with whatever names people seem to like most.
I got the gold to throw at a guild and enough to toss at some upgrades

Sori for the delay glad this thread is going though
Invites out by 6pm pst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Give me about 7 hours to be off and invites will be going out. I'll post with info after I got the first wave of invites out.
Not sure how the ranks or whatever works but we'll hammer all that crap out. Need goons to play with

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Anyone opposed to gem blossums for the guild name?
That is hilarious to me at least

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Guild created, invites went out
If I missed your either in a guild or I didn't see you
Others can invite but my lunch is over no my time to tweak things till tonight

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

RussianBear posted:

I'd also like an invite. My code is SAVIK. Do we need to quit our inferior pubbie guilds before we can be invited?

Yes. Most everyone shod be able to invite. I'll tweak so everyone can I just ask they are goons

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

RussianBear posted:

Just quit my pubbie guild. If there's still a spot I'd like an invite for SAVIK. If not I can start the third guild.

Invite sent

As for where they appear I don't honestly know. Click on guild and see if one appears
I could make it public and kick if needed

Guild name gem blossums

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
A few are in I'll dump 4k gold into a task when more people accept, so more get the rewards

Trying to promote everyone so we can get everyone in and start getting our guild rank up some to get more members
Tough trying to work and all too lol

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Invite BLUNTZKRIEG 420, Im poor but I can put some gold in

Sent

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Sent to everyone listed unless your already in a guild

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Refraction got the last invite.
We currently can only have 10 total until we rank up some. As soon as we can invite more we will!

Will get more task done tonight and try to help get us ranked up

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
I need to fine tune my arena team. I'll post the stand out people I have but I'm not doing hot there
I see a TON of teams with ungodly high armor for everyone. Talking 10 plus easy

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Wait I've doing invasion not arena
What's the difference between them? Invasion gives you rank, you want it high weekly, and arena is more balanced for souls money?

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
How do the rewards compare?

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
When is that pvp reset?

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Really pissed with the game right now
My arena team was....Skelton, unicorn, Berserker

2 matches in a row I got 2 turns in before everything that dropped kept giving the ai extra turns and filling them up.
I take a turn praying for a mana surge and nothing
A few turns later my whole team is dead.
Every time they did anything.... Extra turn mana surge

I know it's possible. I'm being biased. But seriously? Fuckin hell

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Yeah.
That druid though. If you aren't rocking a high armor team that dude wrecks. 12 damage cheap

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Big thanks to the guys and gals in gem blossums helping out with invites and all that. I login each day and throw gold at tasks and try to do some arena
Not much time for much else with working 70 plus hours a week right now
So thanks again. I also keep spending my tokens on rewards and I'm pretty sure others can too

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

a shameful boehner posted:

Couple of quick questions:

- I'm active each day and would love an invite: ENDYMION_1

- I pulled a Raven and he owns pretty hard. Here's my current team:

- Hero (6AR/11hp) - Hunter's Spear - Yellow - thinking of changing weapon to guardian halberd (3-9 damage to random enemy)
- War Sphinx (4 AR/7hp/4 ATK) - The Riddle (jumbles board, extra turn) - Blue/Purple
- Druid (3 AR/6hp/2atk) - Thorn Whip (3 damage to 2 random enemies, 1 damage to adjacent enemies) - Green/Blue
- Wolf Knight (3AR/4hp/4atk) - Hunt (2 true damage, +3 if enemy wounded) - Black/Yellow

What should I look to improve in that group?

When one of us have a spot we'll try to grab you. Join pug guild until then

I would recommend leveling druid until you get someone better. His 12 damage, when leveled, is huge early on. I wish I had one sooner and still might put souls in him as only high armor teams seem to really hamper him some

Always try to druid then wolf knight for added damage

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Staff of madness seems quite popular if you can snag it and get ready for whatever is new next week

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
So is it worth mastering the challenges for your capital or is the return vs investment not worthwhile?
Basically is my team better served invading, for a high rank, and arena in terms of gold and all that good stuff

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Alright thanks I'll look into it
Now being mastered is all 5 stars for each one?

My team is pretty good. I think I got everyone except some epics and I got a whooping 0 legendaries. Go me

Staff of madness, alchemist, herd master and blade master is pretty drat solid team
I kinda want to drop blade master, staff plus herd does most my lifting, but not sure who I'd put in instead

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
First legendary

Goblin king

A I missing something or is he kinda. poo poo

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Hey I just pulled orion with a regular key. Thanks goons! Might actually use the new weapon now

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Daveski posted:

There are three players in Gem Blossoms who haven't played in 2 weeks or more, we could clear those slots too. I think the guild leader has to boot them, I'm the next rank down and couldn't find the option.

Hey I'm gonna be bumping you to guild leader today if that's cool with you. I don't have the time to play as much as I'd like.
Still loving the game but only play some each day

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Just pulled behemoth....Happy dance?
Who does he like to be teamed with?

I keep hoping to pull rocket goblin as I just missed him and I really want a all goblin team :/
Or at least him, goblin and boar

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
After you select your 3 people you can move the order around, goblin middle instead of bottom whatever, if you click on your hero there is a weapon tab you can click on and change it

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
What are people thoughts on the new items for glory? I'm slightly interested in the black sword but not sure if or when it replaces my staff except maybe arena

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
I tank my defense on purpose as I usually crush whoever attacked me unless they got 50 levels on me and all 15's

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Goblin, boar rider, rocket goblin is boss in action. Sadly also missed him :/

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
How is tyri for farming teams? Just pulled her

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
I tank my defense for that reason so that anyone can beat me

Thoughts on new character and weapon?
Knee Jerk weapon is expensive and character seems underwhelming. Would need to see level 15 stats
Current team of orion, headmaster and Griffin knight seem to get it done

The knight I keep thinking of replacing work alchemist but not sure. Really I just feed orion and win
S still pissed don't have rocket Goblin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
When do you guys stop leveling troops for your home Kingdom? I'm at level 5 with all challenges completed, maxed, not sure how many more arena souls I should dump on people I'll never use