Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Recycled Karma
Jul 16, 2004
Grimey Drawer
Guild name ideas:
The Gem Dandies
Gem Blossoms
Gem Rats

(Code: REFRACTION)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recycled Karma
Jul 16, 2004
Grimey Drawer
I've left my pub guild to prepare for the greener pastures of the Gem Blossums. Didn't know being in a guild would keep me from getting invited (id: REFRACTION).

Recycled Karma
Jul 16, 2004
Grimey Drawer
The PS4 and Xbox One versions don't support account syncing yet.

http://support.505games.com/support...ccount-syncing-

Recycled Karma
Jul 16, 2004
Grimey Drawer
As a warning, I updated to Android Oreo and now the game won't run. It hangs at a black screen.

Recycled Karma
Jul 16, 2004
Grimey Drawer
Pixel for me.

Based on the thread, it never worked for Android O so I wouldn't expect a fix anytime soon.

Recycled Karma
Jul 16, 2004
Grimey Drawer
Refraction in Blossums checking in. Still doing Guild Wars every day.

Recycled Karma
Jul 16, 2004
Grimey Drawer
Guild guardians can select doomskulls for their spells. Then you get a whole bunch of doomskulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recycled Karma
Jul 16, 2004
Grimey Drawer
Speaking of the hoard, is there any benefit to ascending or traiting the hoard treasures?