Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Confirmed, my song is a great example of why today's music sucks.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
:siren:
AWEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KILLER TOFU
:siren:

merk's song has now changed!

merk, Child's Anthem has been replaced by merk, The Beets - Killer Tofu!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ized1XMRp_I

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Please replace me. Sorry.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Look Under The Rock posted:

Oh hey deadline is tonight, I didn't realize

Oh, this isn't fair of me. I'll put a vote down before deadline.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote imgay

Ok, that was easy.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Magnus Gallant posted:

Read Allen and give your opinion if you have time please

Why would you vote anyone other than imgay? He's actively avoiding content generation. In a ten player game, you can't let that player live.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

imgay posted:

As opposed you Merk?

1. Hypocrisy isn't a scum tell; and
2. I forgot this game was happening until I posted that I needed a replacement, so I wasn't actively avoiding content generation.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Magnus Gallant posted:

Because I'm focused on the person I think is scum

Good luck. It's at least imgay.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Allen Wren posted:

I'm not even going to bother replying, if you're going to tunnel me this hard, clearly you've got something else bothering you, so whatever, go ahead and get your turbo going.

Scumbo.

This post is really scummy. I could see Allen too.

Yeah: ##vote Allen

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
He says that you're emotionally attached to your case which implies that he knows it's genuine, and then he calls you scum in the next breath. That's scummy stuff right there.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Magnus Gallant posted:

I've largely ignored his play for this day

How to Lose 10 Player Games (or Win Them If You're Scum!): The Magnus Gallant Story

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

imgay posted:

You'll eat crow when you see me flip, oh wait your not invested at all and will just scoff it off

Am I not invested or did I just forget the game existed? What are you doing here?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

I guess it might be the hangover talking and at the moment I'm thinking either "vote with merk" or "vote for merk"

Posts like these are why I am enjoying SA Mafia less and less every game. Every game I'm in is turning into 'well, there's a merk; better vote 'im.'

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

busb posted:

I think the fact allen put in that "scumbo" is really the only scummy thing he's done, i thought his frustration was annoying, but legit :shrug:

But if magnus isn't happening imgay or allen would be good.

Ok: ##vote imgay

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Also, the addition of one scummy word in a ten player game on page 5 of day 1 is enough for a lynch.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

imgay posted:

whats the difference

Tell me why Byers is scum.

You know why I think you're scum and why I think Allen is scum, and I got here ten minutes ago.

There's the enormous difference.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Magnus Gallant posted:

Don't worry merk, I can read you so easily I don't need to think about things like this

:)

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm voting imgay through deadline.

Later all.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Screw you, literally the only reason I thought about voting you is because you're replacing out day one and iirc that's something you do as scum

If you find five games where I replaced out on d1 as scum (which is what I think you'd need to support 'iirc that's something you do as scum), I will literally post my role PM and quit SA Mafia forever. :toxx:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote LUTR

You pulled that from so far deep in your own rear end that I think you broke your arm.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If we can't swing a vote in 40 minutes on d1, then this really is the dark times of SA Mafia.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
That thing she posted is AS FAKE OF A REASONING AS YOU CAN POSSIBLY CREATE

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

busb posted:

I can literally only remember merk replacing out of two games, both ones i ran... now this one...

i think merk hates me irl.

##vote imgay

no chance we're going to get enough people to lynch LUTR unless others show up.

We have four non-LUTR people here.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

I'm actually really annoyed at you now merk, in the last four games I've played with you I've seen ONE person vote you out of Merk Fear. And in all of those games I've seen you bellyache about how everyone votes you for no reason.

Like, maybe you missed the part where everyone gets voted for no reason in Mafia. Maybe you need to adjust your play style because you come off as scummy an awful lot. But please stop playing the pity-me-everyone-votes-me-all-the-time card because it's getting old.

"I'm actually"

The 50 pounds of bread scum tell (he says it's "honestly," but same thing)

This is a d1 case, folks. This is how it happens.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hitler was a plastic surgeon before the war iirc

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Find one game where I replaced as scum on d1.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm voting her right now on the best case made so far on d1. Please vote with me.

##vote LUTR

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hey guys I'm replacing out, oh wait there's a deadline, boo hoo someone is voting me, better try to get them lynched because That Shall Not Fly

I love how you went from not giving a gently caress about this game to total investment and trying to pick the lynch very quickly because I said I night want to vote you for replacing out

Another post made in an attempt to discredit my vote. That's two in a row.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'll be back in fifteen minutes.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

imgay posted:

No, im stickin to my guns here. I've had it up to here. Merk coming in like a drunk dad who just got back to work and needs to unleash his frustrations on his 6 year old stepson with a rough leather belt

How does that make me scum?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Merk is probably not happening as he's made it sufficiently clear that it is scummy to even think about voting him

Nice misrepresentation.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
How did you not lynch LUTR?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

"I'm actually"

The 50 pounds of bread scum tell (he says it's "honestly," but same thing)

This is a d1 case, folks. This is how it happens.

Someone page 50 pounds of bread. His 'honestly' scum tell was right in another game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

If we can't swing a vote in 40 minutes on d1, then this really is the dark times of SA Mafia.

• Locked thread