Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radiohead71
Sep 15, 2007

Been a fan of this band since 2007. Got the new CD at best buy. It's on sale for $9.99 for anyone that wants the disc. Also has 2 bonus tracks. Wasn't a fan of the new songs at first, but they have really grown on me. Look forward to seeing them on tour once they add some more dates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radiohead71
Sep 15, 2007

IUG posted:

Huh, Amazon said it comes out next week. I guess I'll be canceling that, just so I can get some bonus tracks too.

EDIT: The website doesn't say, what are the bonus tracks?

Release date is 10/16. Bonus tracks are Bridge and Tunnel (Demo) & Eraser (Demo).

http://www.coheedandcambria.com/happy-release-day/

That link says Fangs of the Fox is another bonus track, but I don't see that on the cd case. Target isn't selling the disc so don't go there. Walmart has a censored version (LOL).

Radiohead71
Sep 15, 2007

Brand new video for Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coiFqlF8Rxw

Every day I love this new album more and more.

Radiohead71
Sep 15, 2007

I've seen this band 4 times and they have been great each time. I don't like how they have 2 opening bands, though. As a 44 year old, I like to get there early (to get a seat), but waiting through 2 opening bands is a little too much.

The more you listen to the new CD the more you will like it (probably).

Radiohead71
Sep 15, 2007

I'm going to the Miami show in a few weeks and looking forward to it. Welcome Home is my least favorite of their songs. I guess I'll leave a bit early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radiohead71
Sep 15, 2007

Ruzihm posted:

I'm going to the DC show on the 2nd. Gonna be my first coheed show :kiddo:

They're really fantastic live. This will be my 5th time seeing them and I'm just as excited as the first.

• Locked thread