Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Alright, this is one of my guilty pleasure games. I spent so much time as a kid trying to set up those freaking bomb jumps to get to those secret areas that I ended up writing to good old Nintendo Power.

Love this games soundtrack so much that I still occasionally listen to it. About 16 years ago I was vigilantly searching the early interwebs trying to find...whatever kind of audio files we used to use back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I didn't even realize Artemis was a girl back when I first played this. Blue Resort is still one of the best chill tracks in video games.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Derek Barona posted:

Does it say something about me that picking Altair up and throwing him off is actually my preferred way of killing him?

That's how I would always kill him. He stays stunned for way longer than anyone else.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

They weren't good guys. They were four jerks who stole a cube from another jerk.

I wish this LP had been started about a month earlier because then I could have recorded footage of the second game for you guys to comment on. It has more Bomberman Gundams than you could ever hope for.

All these years and I still love it when Sirius yells "HA HA HA, GIVE IT UP!" during his fight.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I wish I could but I have to go back to school tomorrow where I don't have the equipment or the time.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Alright, great to hear about Second Attack. One of my favorite guilty pleasure games.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Let's go for the Sky Planet and feed Pommy lots of Sweets.

And I bet Pommy painted the ship using his rocket boots!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I will also change my vote to smug pommy. I wouldn't want him any other way.

• Locked thread