Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Heck yes. My only experience with the Bomberman franchise is Generation, Jetters, Max 2 and a little bit of 64 where I spent almost a half-hour in the tutorial level trying to figure out what the heck was going on. Very excited to see what I missed out on.

p.s. If someone wants to LP Bomberman Max 2 (either version) for the GBA that would be super swell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Billions of years in the past, in the age of dinosaurs, a powerful alien creature crashes to the planet, causing an ice age and wiping out the dinosaurs. Billions of years later, the creature emerges from hibernation to bring about a cataclysm.

Oh my god Crator is Lavos.

...Wait when did this game become about time travel????

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I'll vote for Sky Planet Horizon and fruits.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

RasterPunk posted:

Turns out his name in the manual is ポミュ "Pom-yu." Must be why he says "Myu" a lot. I prefer Pommy.

Ooooooh that would also explain why in Bomberman Generations Pommy pronounced its name "Pom-yu" and Pommy Dragon was "Pom-yu-do-dragon"

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

ElTipejoLoco posted:

Re: Pommy- I think I can do something like make a third save file and dedicate that to just grinding out Pommy-volution footage if people are into that as bonus content that can be posted either as a big ol' vid (the 2016 Pommy Fashion Show) either after the run's over or concurrently with updates.

While I would really enjoy that, asking you to do that seems really mean.

• Locked thread