Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
theyre going to find out i was lying about having a wife to cheat on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
it took me months to get that ring tan

dogcrash truther
oh, no babe, we can't go back to my place. gotta go to the Howard Johnsons because, uhhhh, you know, i have a wife, and stuff?

dogcrash truther
26/M very very horney becuase of my wife, who is definitely real, and will not have sex with me, because i am too handsome for her. My real Wife doesnt satisfy me, and if you want to know more about her, imagine the kind of woman who would make you want to have sex with me,a nd that's the kind of woman my wife really is. I prefer blondes. any women whoa re good at writing plausible descriptions of horrible wives will jump to the front of the line.

dogcrash truther
its all ruined now, by the hack

FreshCutFries

don't call Ashley Madison a hack. it was courageous to go back to grade school like that.

dogcrash truther

Thingyman posted:

don't call Ashley Madison a hack. it was courageous to go back to grade school like that.

Billy grew up into a beautiful woman :D

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i have no clue what's going on from the beginning and up until now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther
im fat and i smell bad but not because i'm a slob, its because i'm married and have a young child, so its ok for you to gently caress me your not lowering your standards baby. but enough about my totally existing wife.

dogcrash truther
[watching the milfs] marriage, ladies, am i right? i know all about that. i'm hitched to the worst one of you. the pictures of our family are on my other phone, the one i dont use for cheating

tao of lmao

http://pastebin.com/U4QQEaBE

yeah i registered for the cheating website with my .gov email what of it?

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

tao of lmao posted:

lol...

dogcrash truther

tao of lmao posted:

lol but to be fair you could put in any email address you wanted to. someone put in tony blairs email address

dogcrash truther
ihaveawife@army.mil

beer pal

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

dogcrash truther
marriedman@cia.gov

beer pal

notice all the pizza boxes on the floor, because like i said my wife is out of town so i got the place to myself, just slobbin it up a bit haha no ball & chain ya know... huh? oh her clothes.. yeah its a long trip so she figured to be safe just take every piece of clothing with her. oh no let me get the ice err uh haha yeah hah we both love hungry man dinners *shrug* im always like theyr ehungry MAN not hungry WOman and shell be like.. cant keep me away i gotta have em.. haha we joke like that. but anyway yeah im married

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
you violated the terms of service and that's a big no no

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
dogcrash truther

beer pal posted:

notice all the pizza boxes on the floor, because like i said my wife is out of town so i got the place to myself, just slobbin it up a bit haha no ball & chain ya know... huh? oh her clothes.. yeah its a long trip so she figured to be safe just take every piece of clothing with her. oh no let me get the ice err uh haha yeah hah we both love hungry man dinners *shrug* im always like theyr ehungry MAN not hungry WOman and shell be like.. cant keep me away i gotta have em.. haha we joke like that. but anyway yeah im married

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

beer pal posted:

lol

dogcrash truther
i thought to myself "if you love women so much, why don't you marry one?" and i did, and thats why i can't pay for this meal, becuse she checks the credit card reciepts

Ace of Baes

poo poo!!!! gently caress!!!! they found me!!!

----------------

verily carefree

My girlfriend? She goes to a different school, you don't know her.

dogcrash truther
This is baby puke on my shirt, not man puke. I'm married, with baby, but my wife, she doesn't do the laundry

GEExCEE

GEExCEE

that one's funny because it's totally absurd. the cia have spent years studying married men and their culture, they would have created a much more convincing disguise

fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm not married but Ashley Madison has the sexiest dating site ads

GEExCEE

o.O

GEExCEE

so friggin wrong

fuck. marry. t-rex

GEExCEE

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
poo poo! now the left hand really WILL know what the right hand is doing!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Cyberbird

Splatmaster posted:

poo poo! now the left hand really WILL know what the right hand is doing!

ball play?

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

that one's funny because it's totally absurd. the cia have spent years studying married men and their culture, they would have created a much more convincing disguise

The cia is incompetent. How incompetent?.they've been paying me as a "marriage informant" for years

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Isn't she one of those teen pop-stars? Did some stalker hack her emails?

Why were you dating a teen pop star anyway... or is she 18 now?

dogcrash truther
REPORT #109
CODENAME: Highball

Uhh yah so marriage is pretty freAKing sweet dude, u get to touch the titties all the time when u are sleeping in a big bed with yr wife, and the wife makes you breakfast but don't get me wrong it's a total hellscape tho. There are these things called "honey dos," I think theyre code for some kind of terrorism like she wants me to pick up light bulbs and duck tape? Maybe for a bomb? anyway u.need to send me more money because one thing with wifes is, they always be shopping for steam.games and beer. Like every other married guy I can hardly stand it, all the money myv wife spends. Send money or my cover will be blown and yiu better believe I'll spill the gid drat beans. These wives. There like "ve haf vays if makink you talk" lol I'm holding a finger under my nose like a Hitler mustache but I forgot u can't see me.I'm serious tho, marriage is like a concentration camp, I am definitely actually married, and these wifes are a major security threat esp.The ones they call "milfs" so that's why I've been doing so much video research, i'm like the "brown moses" of milfs. Gotta go before my wife gets suspicious, I think I need a cover for all this time i'm spending writing these reports.a mistress maybe? Hook me up with one of those. Love, highball

smoobles

me and my wife got married so we could sign up for ashley madison

----------------

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

REPORT #109
CODENAME: Highball

Uhh yah so marriage is pretty freAKing sweet dude, u get to touch the titties all the time when u are sleeping in a big bed with yr wife, and the wife makes you breakfast but don't get me wrong it's a total hellscape tho. There are these things called "honey dos," I think theyre code for some kind of terrorism like she wants me to pick up light bulbs and duck tape? Maybe for a bomb? anyway u.need to send me more money because one thing with wifes is, they always be shopping for steam.games and beer. Like every other married guy I can hardly stand it, all the money myv wife spends. Send money or my cover will be blown and yiu better believe I'll spill the gid drat beans. These wives. There like "ve haf vays if makink you talk" lol I'm holding a finger under my nose like a Hitler mustache but I forgot u can't see me.I'm serious tho, marriage is like a concentration camp, I am definitely actually married, and these wifes are a major security threat esp.The ones they call "milfs" so that's why I've been doing so much video research, i'm like the "brown moses" of milfs. Gotta go before my wife gets suspicious, I think I need a cover for all this time i'm spending writing these reports.a mistress maybe? Hook me up with one of those. Love, highball

lol

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

smoobles posted:

me and my wife got married so we could sign up for ashley madison
oh its a christian no pre-marital sex dating site?

I guess that's pretty upstanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage

tao of lmao posted:

its me. the moron that uses his government job email for the site where i cheat on my wife

• Locked thread