Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

Splatmaster posted:

Pancake: "It doesn't get much batter than this!"

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

[Discussing with the coroner, the sixth body this month has been found] Doesn't get much better than this...

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
lol @ mp and bacalou posts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
a guy seeing a frog (common garden variety) jump a few inches off the ground: woah!!! holy poo poo !!! nature is amazing..... and it doesnt get much better tgan this....

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Discussing with the coroner, the sixth body this month has been found] Doesn't get much better than this...

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
tripping over a root, falling through the ground and into a wormhole, landing in another world where humans have been subjugated by machines, brain being slaved to computer pleasure banks: it doesn't get much better than this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bog pixie

alfred... posted:

a guy seeing a frog (common garden variety) jump a few inches off the ground: woah!!! holy poo poo !!! nature is amazing..... and it doesnt get much better tgan this....

ever thought about tree frogs

Stinky_Pete

Stinkier than your average bear
When my toast comes out of the toaster perfect brown with just the beginnings of black, stays warm long enough to melt all the PB I'm spooning onto it. The whole jar, and it's still all melting...

It doesn't get any butter than this! :v:

You can turn the tables, but your feet will still be under them

devil

sitting in the shade of a tree on a nice fall eve..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

september vaping on the quad as the leaves turn to brown, a musky mist enshrouds me allowing me to hide from freshmen girls

• Locked thread