Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going to be your MGV mission bro
This poll is closed.
DD 72 0.24%
Quiet 30008 99.63%
idk some robot thing 38 0.13%
Total: 30118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I'm on PS4. my PSN is Cbouncer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Some rear end in a top hat from Games.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

:siren:THE LET'S PLAY STARTED TODAY. HEADS UP SO YOU CAN AVOID SPOILING IT:siren:

It's just the first mission after the hospital prologue so there won't be much yet to spoil.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I guess MB coins are just so you slowly upgrade your FOB as you play singleplayer, rather than just having everything from the start.

This isn't even true by the way. MB coins are earned through singleplayer stuff.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Aug 24, 2015

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Al Cowens posted:

Here's a better gameplay video without obnoxious commentary, banter, time wasting bullshit, and a PiP of two dudes you don't care about obscuring the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcO2ifCdHCg

Minor spoilers if you consider a simple, straightforward, competently played side op to be a spoiler.

Nope, it's been taken down by Konami.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Leather Bear posted:

Some reviewer vouched that the AI quickly wised up to him tranqing dudes, so it began outfitting soldiers with body armor.

I think that'd be more that he was using body shots instead of headshots.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Spoilers of the true ending are out now so you guys might want to be careful where you internet for a while.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

That was just speculation.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

ElMaligno posted:

im in the military, cant be double gay

Don't ask ask, Don't tell tell.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
No.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

elite_garbage_man posted:

I watched some youtube video trying to explain the metal gear saga, and I'm even more lost than before

gj hideous kojimer

still will play

Watch the LPs by Chip. They're good and he's funny.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Also a possibility.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Uh is he? Cause everyone in the other thread hates him.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Uhhh the guy who got the game from Konami(Greg Miller) and the guy who LPs it here(ChipCheezum) are different people dude.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

ElMaligno posted:

ChipCheezum LPs of MGS are good, his early ones suffer from the "MONKEY CHEESE RANDOM L O L" """"comedy"""" of early Video LPs and its not until his MGS4 where they actually get good and informative. Here are some unsolicited links to the playlists, also I will be linking the uncut commentary videos if available.

In LP chronological order
MGS3
MGS2
MGS
MSG4
MGS:PW
MGS:REVENGANCE

Uh what? How are the early LPs "monkey cheese random" at all? Also don't watch the LPs in chronological order, watch them in order of the games. So MGS1->2->3->4->PW. Revengeance can be watched whenever.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
One joke is being monkey cheese random now? Good to know.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Just finished the main story of PW. That was pretty good, the Boss got a happy ending after all. :unsmith:

There's still more.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
There's some creepy fanart of the characters(who are literal children), that's it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

ElMaligno posted:

it has children in it, just like Paz is also a (16 yo) child in PW. A child that you have a boss fight in her underwear and that a 30+ year old man can cuddle inside a lovebox in a extremely creepy side mission.

It's okay she's actually a 1000 year old demon

(She is actually in her mid 20s but you don't know that until the very end of the game and it obviously doesn't excuse the skeeviness)

RatHat fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Aug 26, 2015

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Al Cowens posted:

What kind of cookie do you get for powergaming Ground Zeroes and having a complete save on hand when you fire up Phantom Pain?
And what kind of gotchas do they throw in just to gently caress with people like us?
Go ahead and spoiler tag it for me.

Complete save? Nothing.
The things you get from GZ: You get the POWs and unique soldiers you extract at Motherbase, a Snake skin for completing the Deja vu mission, a GZ sneaking suit(just for owning GZ I think), and you can go to Camp Omega in PP(also just for owning the game).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Running through MGS3 now. I picked up the SVD and shot The End on the dock since I'd never done that before. Now I feel like kind of a dick.

You can also just bring him to really low health there and it'll carry over to the boss fight.

• Locked thread