Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Basebf555 posted:

I love that Ridley Scott seems to be in a period of his career where he wants to work constantly, I guess maybe it could be due to tragic circumstances though.

Anyway I'm really excited that I'm getting two new Scott sci-fi films in back-to-back years. The Martian will hold me over until Prometheus 2. Its probably too much to hope for that his next project after that will be a Blade Runner sequel.

Basically, after his brother died, Scott just started working nonstop. It's not dissimilar to Liam Neeson.

As for Blade Runner 2, Scott's producing it. Denis Villeneuve is directing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

zandert33 posted:

I've seen PG-13 movies that have 2 (can't remember which off the top of my head)

The American President has two, possibly three (I can't recall if Michael J. Fox's character drops one, but both Michael Douglas and Annette Bening do).

• Locked thread